Triben B Cream 20gm
By JENBURKT PHARMACEUTICALS
20g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Triben B Cream is a prescription medicine that is used to treat a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs and is also useful to treat the skin infections like ringworm
, athlete's foot. It contains a combination of two medicines - beclomethasone and clotrimazole. It is meant for external use only. This medicine should be used as per the medical prescription, as directed by the doctor and for the exact duration, it is prescribed for....
Uses of Triben B Cream 20gm
- Triben B Cream is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot.
- It is also useful in treating a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Contraindications of Triben B Cream 20gm
- As Triben B Cream contains beclomethasone and clotrimazole, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- If you are allergic to Beclomethasone or Clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Triben B Cream 20gm
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Dryness, infection on the scalp
- Increased hair growth
- Change in skin colour, stretch marks due to skin thinning
Precautions and Warnings of Triben B Cream 20gm
Can I take Triben B Cream during pregnancy?
This medicine is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin are too little and chances of any effect in pregnancy are rare. Still, this medicine should be used only under medical supervision, as components of this medicine are known to be unsafe during pregnancy. In case you are prescribed with this medicine, avoid using on larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I take Triben B Cream while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of this medicine in a breastfeeding woman. However, caution should be exercised while using this medicine and avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have consumed Triben B Cream?
Triben B Cream is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Triben B Cream?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation or allergy after applying Triben B Cream.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Triben B Cream is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Triben B Cream 20gm
How Does It Work?
This medicine acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance i.e. prostaglandins (which is responsible for itching, swelling, redness) and also inhibits the growth of fungus, which is responsible
Directions for Use of Triben B Cream 20gm
- Use Triben B Cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated and apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds. It should be used with occlusive dressings.
- Wash your hands before and after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Triben B Cream 20gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Triben B Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....Read more
- Medicines like Mifepristone, Adesleukin, Ritonavir should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Triben B Cream 20gm
- Store Triben B Cream in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Triben B Cream 20gm
- As Triben B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....Read more
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the application of Triben B Cream, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Triben B Cream?
A: You need to continue using Triben B Cream for as long as the doctor has prescribed it. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop using it on your own.
Q: What is Triben B Cream used for?
- Triben B Cream is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot and also fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Last Updated on: 12 Apr 2021 | 09:53 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved