Trfy 250mg Tablet
Trfy 250 MG Description
Trfy Tablet is an antifungal medicine containing Terbinafine. It is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringworm. Take this medicine as per the prescribe
d duration. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Side effects like headache, nausea, and vomiting can be experienced with this medicine. Most of the side effects are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about all the medicines and supplements you take, and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹31.05 (15% on MRP)|
- Terzide 250mg TabletsBy Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.00₹
- Dphyte 250mg Tablets 10'sBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.00₹ 170.00₹
- Terbicip 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 390.00₹ 331.50₹
- Gris Odt 250mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.25₹ 188.06₹
- Fintrix 250mg TabletBy Micro Labs7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 141.00₹
- Terbinaforce 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.14₹ 85.12₹
- Funzi 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 206.90₹ 206.90₹
- Ifin 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 107.50₹ 91.37₹
- Tebina 250mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹
- Terbest 250mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.30₹
Uses of Trfy 250 MG
Contraindications of Trfy 250 MG
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Trfy Tablet mg tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
Side effects of Trfy 250 MG
- Swollen face, lips and limbs
Precautions and Warnings of Trfy 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver disease.
- You experience nausea and loss of appetite.
- You are suffering from jaundice.
- You experience weakness and pain in the right upper abdomen.
- You notice severe allergic reaction on the skin such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- You have psoriasis, a skin condition with red scaly patches.
- You have a blood-related disorder.
- You have kidney-related issues.
Mode of Action of Trfy 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trfy 250 MG
- Take Trfy Tablet mg tablet as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole, with a glass of water.
- Do not break, cut, or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Trfy 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Trfy Tablet mg tablet can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- Blood-thinning medicines like warfarin are not to be taken along with Terbinafine and vice-versa.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Trfy 250 MG
- Trfy Tablet mg tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.