Tramacet Tablet Description
Tramacet Tablet is used for moderate to severe pain. Tramacet Tablet is a combination of 2 medications- Tramadol and Paracetamol/Acetaminophen. Tramadol belongs to a class of pain relievers called op
ioids. Paracetamol/acetaminophen belongs to a group of medications used for reducing fever. Pain is a primary symptom caused when any disease, injury, or defect is caused to the body. Tramacet Tablet is a combination of two medications: Tramadol and Paracetamol/acetaminophen. Tramacet Tablets dosage should be taken as directed by the doctor. Quitting the medication abruptly can cause severe withdrawal symptoms. Tramacet may decrease fertility in both men and women. It is advisable to consult your doctor before starting the medication.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Moderate to severe pain caused by any disease or injury to the body|
|Side effects||Dizziness, seizures, hallucinations, vomiting.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Tramacet Tablet
- Treatment of moderate to severe acute pain caused by any disease or injury to the body.
Contraindications of Tramacet Tablet
- If you are allergic to any medication belonging to the opioids group or paracetamol.
- If you are suffering from severe liver disease.
- In children below 12 years of age.
- If you are taking any herbal medications such as St.John’s wort.
- If you have any condition like narrowing of stomach or intestines, or paralytic ileus ( A condition where food is unable to move through intestines.)
- If you have Phenylketonuria ( a condition in which a chemical called phenylalanine increases in the blood to abnormal levels causing serious defects.)
Side effects of Tramacet Tablet
- Muscle stiffness
- Uncontrolled shaking of a part of a body
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Tramacet Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are already taking any other opioid for pain relief.
- You have developed liver-related issues.
- You have developed kidney-related issues.
- You have a condition of the respiratory system.
- You are scheduled for surgery.
Mode of Action of Tramacet Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tramacet Tablet
- Tramacet Tablets should be taken as a whole and preferably with food to prevent stomach upset.
- Do not take Tramacet Tablet for more than five days continuously.
- Do not stop taking Tramacet Tablet without consulting your doctor.
- Consume Tramacet Tablet exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take the extra dosage as it can cause severe side effects and even death.
Interactions of Tramacet Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Salmeterol- It is a medication used to treat asthma symptoms. If taken with Tramacet Tablet, the combination can cause irregular heartbeat and can be life-threatening.
- Duloxetine- It is a medication used in the treatment of Depression. The combination of duloxetine and Tramacet can cause a rare condition called serotonin syndrome that shows symptoms like seizures, hallucinations, increased heart rate, etc....
- Cyclobenzaprine- It is a medication used to block nerve impulses of pain sensations that are sent to the brain. When combined with Tramacet, it can cause serious side effects such as difficulty in breathing, coma, or even death....