Torsinex 10mg Injection 1ml
Torsinex 10 MG Description
Torsinex Injection is a medicine that is used in the treatment of high blood pressure or oedema. Torsinex Injection contains torasemide, also known as a water pill as the active ingredient. This medi
cine removes the excess fluid from the body in conditions like liver, kidney or heart disease or failure. This medicine will be given under the medical supervision of a doctor or other healthcare professional. Inform your doctor about all the existing medical and medication history.
|₹2.66 (14% on MRP)
|Torasemide / Torsemide(10.0 Mg)
|High blood pressure and edema
|Stomach pain, loss of appetite, dizziness, electrolyte imbalance, pain at injection site
Uses of Torsinex 10 MG
Contraindications of Torsinex 10 MG
- If you are allergic to torasemide, povidone or other ingredients of the Torsinex Injection.
- If you have kidney disease such as non-passage of urine (anuria).
- If you had or have liver, heart disease or decreased blood volume.
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you are on aminoglycosides or cephalosporins antibiotics like gentamycin, amikacin, ceftriaxone, cefixime, etc.
Side effects of Torsinex 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Pain at the Injection site
Precautions and Warnings of Torsinex 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may experience hearing loss.
- You may have kidney, liver disease.
- You may have dehydration, salt imbalance or electrolyte imbalance.
- You may have other underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, gout.
Mode of Action of Torsinex 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Torsinex 10 MG
- This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Torsinex 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Torsinex Injection works or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are taking medicines for example to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Concomitant use of the medicine with aminoglycoside antibiotics like gentamicin and ethacrynic acid cause an increased risk of ear toxicity, thus avoid, if possible.
- Concomitant use of radiocontrast agents with the medicine result in kidney toxicity.
Storage and disposal of Torsinex 10 MG
- Store the Torsinex Injection at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Torsinex 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any Dietary restrictions must follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit intake of salt in the diet, pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Limit intake of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana and limit intake of meat.
- Avoid packaged snacks, prefer fresh cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.