Topgraf 0.03% Oint 10gm
10g Ointment in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Topgraf Ointment is used for the treatment of eczema (a condition that makes your skin itchy and red). It contains tacrolimus as its active ingredient. This medicine is used in patients who do not respond to treatments. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. This medicine is not recommended for use by children below 16 years of age. Before using Topgraf Ointment, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹31.16 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Skin conditions like atopic dermatitis or eczema|
|Side effects||Application site reactions|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR ATOPIC DERMATITIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Tacrolimus(0.03 %)
Uses of Topgraf 0.03 %
For the treatment of a skin condition called atopic dermatitis or eczema (itchy inflammation of the skin).
Contraindications of Topgraf 0.03 %
If you are allergic to Tacrolimus or any other ingredients of Topgraf Ointment.
Side effects of Topgraf 0.03 %
- Burning or tingling sensation, pain, itching, irritation, rash, dryness, peeling, redness of skin at the area Topgraf Ointment is applied.
- Increased skin sensitivity.
Precautions and Warnings of Topgraf 0.03 %
Can I apply Topgraf Ointment during pregnancy?
Topgraf Ointment should not be used during pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety during human pregnancy. However, your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and the benefits overweigh the risks.
Can I apply Topgraf Ointment while breastfeeding?
Topgraf Ointment is not recommended while breastfeeding as Tacrolimus passes into breast milk. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Topgraf Ointment?
Topgraf Ointment is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or the ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Topgraf Ointment?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Topgraf Ointment as it may cause skin redness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver diseases.
- You are suffering from skin tumours or have a hereditary skin disease like
- You have a weak immune system.
- You are suffering from any rare genetic skin diseases like Netherton's syndrome.
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Topgraf Ointment.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying this medicine for a week.
- Topgraf Ointment is not recommended for use by patients below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Topgraf 0.03 %
How Does It Work?
Tacrolimus in Topgraf Ointment works by suppressing the skin’s immune system, thus reducing allergic reactions like redness, swelling, itching and relieving eczema.
Directions for Use of Topgraf 0.03 %
- Topgraf Ointment is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Do not cover the affected area of the skin with bandages, wraps or other wound dressing.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Topgraf 0.03 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Topgraf Ointment is applied externally on the skin, thus it is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied creams, lotion and gel. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical gel or cream....
- Topgraf Ointment should be used with caution along with erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole and diltiazem.
- Do not use moisturising creams and lotions within 2 hours of applying Topgraf Ointment.
Storage and disposal of Topgraf 0.03 %
- Store Topgraf Ointment in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Topgraf 0.03 %
As Topgraf Ointment is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out the excess medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Topgraf Ointment, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Topgraf Ointment?
A: Topgraf Ointment is used to treat a skin condition called atopic dermatitis or eczema (itchy inflammation of the skin).
Q: Can I use Topgraf Ointment on the face?
A: Yes, Topgraf Ointment can be used on the face if prescribed by the doctor.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Topgraf Ointment?
A: If you get any medicine in your eyes, then rinse with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse. If you still experience any discomfort, please contact your doctor immediately.
Q: For how long to use Topgraf Ointment?
A: Your doctor will decide the duration of the application for Topgraf Ointment. Do not stop applying this medicine on your own.
- Tacrolimus 0.1 % ointment - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Tacrolimus 0.1 % ointment - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Tacrolimus [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.