Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Telvas Ln Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine used to treat high blood pressure. It contains a combination of cilnidipine and telmisartan as its active ingredients. Telvas Ln acts in a synergisti
c manner to lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, pregnant or have any liver, kidney or heart problems. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor, as the abrupt stopping of this medicine may result in a sudden rise in blood pressure and other health consequences. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
Uses of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to cilnidipine or telmisartan or any of the ingredients of Telvas Ln Tablet.
- If you are pregnant (3rd trimester).
- If you have any kind of liver, kidney or heart problems.
- If you have a blockage in your gallbladder and small intestine.
Side effects of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Flushing (redness)
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any kind of heart problem like heart failure or chest pain.
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You are suffering from low blood pressure.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have raised aldosterone levels.
- You may experience an increase in the potassium level or sugar level in your blood.
- Telvas Ln is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years.
Mode of Action of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this tablet along with other blood pressure medicines like aliskiren, anti-cancer medicine like aldesleukin, medicines like aspirin, prednisone and betamethasone may alter the effects of this medicine....
- Few medicines can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure like lithium and thus should be used with caution.
- Other medicines are quinine, digoxin, carbamazepine, rifampicin, cimetidine, erythromycin, baclofen, amifostine and water pills like amiloride, spironolactone should be used cautiously.
- You should always inform the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction with Telvas Ln Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Telvas Ln Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Telvas Ln 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Telvas Ln Tablet may lead to high blood pressure and other heart-related complications. If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take while on Telvas Ln Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol, as it may lower your blood pressure further and worsen the side effects.
- Avoid getting up from sitting or sleeping position too fast, as there are chances that you may lose balance and fall.
- Do not consume any salt substitutes or potassium supplements unless it is advised by your doctor.
Q: How do I take Telvas Ln Tablet?
Q: What is the composition of Telvas Ln Telvas Ln?
Q: Can Telvas Ln be stopped if I feel improvement in symptoms?
Q: Is Telvas Ln a blood thinner?
Q: Can Telvas Ln Tablet make me feel dizzy?
- Cilnidipine | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Cilnidipine: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Telmisartan 20mg Glenmark Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- TELVAS H 40/12.5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- TELVAS 40MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TELVAS 3D STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- TELVAS H 80/12.5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- TELVAS 80MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TELVAS LN 40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- TELVAS CT 80MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- TELVAS AM 40MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- TELVAS AM 80/5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS