Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection Description
Tazar 4.5 gm injection contains a combination of piperacillin sodium and tazobactam sodium. It belongs to the class of penicillin antibiotics and is effective against various bacterial infections of
the respiratory tract, stomach and skin. You may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea along with pain and rash at the site of injection after taking inj Tazar. Individuals suffering from liver or kidney disorders must use this medicine with caution. Please consult your doctor about your medical condition before using it.
|You Save||₹42.11 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tazobactam(500.0 Mg) + Piperacillin(4.0 G)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, headache and pain, redness, swelling at side of injection|
Uses of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Contraindications of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- If you are allergic to Piperacillin and Tazobactam or any other ingredients of inj Tazar.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like Cephalosporins, Monobactam and Carbapenem.
Side effects of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Stomach pain
- Fungal infection (candidiasis)
- Inflammation and swelling at the injection site.
Precautions and Warnings of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions to Penicillin, Cephalosporins, Carbapenems.
- You develop serious skin disorders like painful rashes along with flu.
- You have diarrhoea and pus in your stool after taking this medicine, immediately stop the medicine and report to your doctor.
- You experience bleeding disorders or taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin.
- You experience fits or convulsions.
- You have problems with kidney function.
- You have weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps or low levels of potassium.
Mode of Action of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Interactions of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to relax the muscles during surgery like Vecuronium.
- Close monitoring of blood function is required if you are on medicines used to stop blood clotting like Warfarin.
- Medicines used to treat certain types of cancers like methotrexate.
- Medicines used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- If you have kidney problems and you are taking antibiotics like Tobramycin, Gentamicin and Vancomycin.
Storage and disposal of Tazar 4.5gm Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Store this medicine at or below 25°C.
- Protect it from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Any unused portion should not be stored and discard it properly.