Suvalip 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Suvalip 5 MG Description
Suvalip Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rozutin 5mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 53.2121.76% CHEAPER₹ 5.32/Tablet
- Advastat 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 75.06₹ 7.51/Tablet
- Turbovas 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 106.50₹ 90.5211.32% CHEAPER₹ 6.03/Tablet
- Rosumac 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 133.00₹ 113.05₹ 7.54/Tablet
- Statpure 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 67.151.18% CHEAPER₹ 6.72/Tablet
- Roseday 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 113.40₹ 96.395.44% CHEAPER₹ 6.43/Tablet
- Jupiros 5mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.508.38% CHEAPER₹ 6.23/Tablet
- Rozustat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.25₹ 103.06₹ 6.87/Tablet
- Lipirose 5mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.20₹ 54.5719.71% CHEAPER₹ 5.46/Tablet
- Bestor 5mg TabletBy Biocon Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.94₹ 62.008.82% CHEAPER₹ 6.20/Tablet
Uses of Suvalip 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Suvalip 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Suvalip 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Suvalip 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Suvalip 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Suvalip 5 MG
Interactions of Suvalip 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Suvalip works or Suvalip itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Suvalip 5 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets