Suraz 1gm Injection
By STRIDES SHASUN LIMITED
1 Injection(s) in Injection
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Suraz 1gm Injection Description
Suraz 1gm Inj contains a combination of two antibiotics sulbactam sodium and cefoperazone sodium as an active ingredient. It belongs to a class of penicillin and cephalosporin antibiotics respectivel
|You Save||₹30.57 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cefoperazone + Sulbactam|
Check more medicines with composition as Cefoperazone + Sulbactam
Uses of Suraz 1gm Injection
- Treatment of severe and serious bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, joint and bone infection, uterus and ovaries.
Contraindications of Suraz 1gm Injection
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other antibiotics of Penicillin and Cephalosporin class or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Suraz 1gm Injection
- Loose stools
- Allergic reactions
- Pain and tenderness at injection site
- Rashes with redness of skin (maculopapular rash)
- Pale red bumps and swelling in skin (urticaria)
- Abnormal blood cell count.
Precautions and Warnings of Suraz 1gm Injection
Can I take Suraz 1gm Inj during pregnancy?
- No information is available about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Suraz 1gm Inj while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine passes into breast milk, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding, your doctor will tell you on the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Suraz 1gm Inj?
It is highly unlikely that this medicine will affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Suraz 1gm Inj?
- It is strictly advisable not to consume alcohol when you have taken this injection as it can cause reactions like flushing, sweating, headache or fast heart beats
- Do not consume alcohol for at least five days after the last dose of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of severe allergic reaction to antibiotics
- You have disease related to liver and kidney
- You are taking blood-thinning medicines
- You are suffering from diarrhoea when on treatment or even after discontinuing treatment
- You notice abnormal bleeding.
Mode of Action of Suraz 1gm Injection
How Does It Work?
Suraz 1gm Inj acts by killing the bacteria responsible for infections. However, bacteria make an enzyme (beta-lactamases), which can destroy cefoperazone. Sulbactam inactivates this enzyme and hence helps cefoperazone to function optimally....
Directions for Use of Suraz 1gm Injection
This medicine will be given in a hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection. Do not self inject this medicine.
Interactions of Suraz 1gm Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other drugs. However, as this medicine contains sulbactam & cefoperazone, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- Medicines or solutions containing ethanol can cause flushing, sweating, headache and increased heartbeat
- If you are taking an antibiotic that belongs to aminoglycoside class, it is advisable to monitor kidney functions regularly
- Medicine used for the treatment of gout (probenecid).
Storage and disposal of Suraz 1gm Injection
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Protect it from light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Any unused portion should not be stored and should be discarded properly.
Dosage of Suraz 1gm Injection
- Your doctor or nurse will give this injection. Therefore it is less likely you shall receive more of this medicine
- However, if you experience loose motions, nausea, vomiting, headache, fits, skin rashes and allergy immediately after taking this injection, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
- You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse on when the injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am an alcoholic. Can I take this medicine along with alcohol?
A: No, you cannot consume alcohol if you have taken this medicine. It is advisable not to drink alcohol after taking this medicine at least for a week as it can cause side effects like sweating, flushing, headache or fast heartbeat.
Expires on or After
CBD Oil for Pain: A Comprehensive Review on Its Effectiveness
Key Highlights: Introduction Lately, CBD oil has been in the limelight as a potential natural answer to various health concerns. These include many forms of pain relief. Extracted from the cannabis plant, CBD oil is praised for its possible healing effects without the mind-altering impacts often linked to marijuana. In this in-depth blog post, we
What Causes Queefing: Unraveling Myths and Understanding the Facts
Key Highlights: Introduction Think of queefing as just a release of gas from the vagina. It’s common and normal. It is experienced by many women. There’s no reason to feel embarrassed or worried about it. It’s not always a sign that something’s wrong. In this article, we’ll cover the topic thoroughly. We’ll talk about why
Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? Unraveling the Mystery with Science
Key Highlights: Introduction Wisdom teeth have long captivated researchers, dentists, and everyday people alike. Although these teeth often cause more harm than good, they continue to grow in most of us. In this article, we will explore the scientific reasons behind the existence of wisdom teeth, the evolution of human jaws and diets, potential issues
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.