Storvas Cp 20mg Bottle Of 30 Tablets
Storvas 20 MG Description
Storvas Tablet is a medicine used to lower blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart diseases. It contains atorvastatin as its active ingredient, also known as statins. This medicine is used as
an adjuvant to diet in patients with high cholesterol and abnormal levels of cholesterol. This medicine decreases the synthesis of cholesterol in the body. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor in the prescribed doses, at a fixed time to gain optimum benefits. You should avoid consuming high fat, fried or junk meals and also maintain a healthy and active lifestyle to gain optimum benefit along with Storvas Tablet.
- Atortrue 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 114.740.09% CHEAPER₹ 11.47/Tablet
- Lipvas 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.56₹ 119.49₹ 11.95/Tablet
- Atorfirst 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sinsan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.00₹ 182.00₹ 12.13/Tablet
- Atocor 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 188.10₹ 159.887.14% CHEAPER₹ 10.66/Tablet
- Atorica 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aprica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 207.37₹ 176.26₹ 11.75/Tablet
- Atorec 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.26₹ 117.52₹ 11.75/Tablet
- Atorlip 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 210.84₹ 179.21₹ 11.95/Tablet
- Avas 20mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Micro Labs30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 421.68₹ 358.43₹ 11.95/Tablet
- Lipicure 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 210.84₹ 179.21₹ 11.95/Tablet
- Stator 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 210.84₹ 179.21₹ 11.95/Tablet
Uses of Storvas 20 MG
- Used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Used to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Contraindications of Storvas 20 MG
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have liver disease and your liver tests are abnormal.
- If you are being treated with medicines for hepatitis C like glecaprevir or pibrentasvir.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Storvas 20 MG
- Muscle pain
- Joint pains
Precautions and Warnings of Storvas 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury
- You are an alcoholic.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
- You are already taking any other medicines for health conditions.
Mode of Action of Storvas 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Storvas 20 MG
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor in the duration and doses it is prescribed
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day.
Interactions of Storvas 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Storvas Tablet works or Storvas Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other cholesterol-lowering medicines, anticoagulants like warfarin, blood pressure-lowering medicines, painkillers like phenazone, anti-infectives, anti-HIV medicines like ritonavir, medicines used to treat hepatitis C like telaprevir, antacids etc....
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid consuming grapefruit juice during the treatment, as it can alter the effect of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Storvas 20 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Storvas 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Storvas Tablet cause acidity?
Q: What dietary restrictions should I follow while taking Storvas Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Storvas Tablet on my own?
Q: Is Storvas Tablet good for cholesterol?
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking my medicine?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- STORVAS 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- STORVAS 20MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- STORVAS 40MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- STORVAS 5MG 15'S
- STORVAS 80MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- STORVAS 40MG BOTTLE OF 90 TABLETS
- STORVAS 20MG BOTTLE OF 90 TABLETS
- STORVAS 5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- STORVAS 10MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- STORVAS EZ 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS