Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml Description
Ston 1b6 Oral Solution is a combination medicine that is used in the treatment of kidney stones. It contains a combination of potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine). It also
helps provide relief from the burning sensation during urination. Citrate may also protect against kidney stone formation. Along with this, it is advised to increase the consumption of water because the substances that form kidney stones are diluted, reducing the risk of kidney stone recurrence. You should take Ston 1b6 Oral Solution as suggested by the physician. Do not take more or use it for a longer duration than recommended by your doctor. You should not stop taking medicine until your doctor tells you it is okay to stop.
|You Save||₹32.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(20.0 Mg) + Potassium Citrate(1100.0 Mg) + Magnesium Citrate(375.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent kidney stones|
|Side effects||Stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR RENAL CALCULI|
- Gushout 200 Orange Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 200ml SolutionBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd200ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 205.00₹ 205.00₹ 1.02/Millilitre
- Gushout 450 Orange Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 450ml SolutionBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd450ml Oral Solution in BottleMRP 363.00₹ 363.0012.9% CHEAPER₹ 0.81/Millilitre
Uses of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
- Relief from burning urination
- Prevention of recurrence of kidney stones and renal tubular acidosis (when the kidneys do not remove acids from the blood )
Contraindications of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Ston 1b6 Oral Solution.
- If you have a kidney problem with low urine output or failure of the kidneys to produce urine.
- If you have untreated Addison's disease (a condition when the body doesn't produce enough of certain hormones).
- If you have any kind of hereditary disorder or heart-related disorder.
- If you have a condition of dehydration.
- If you experience heat cramps.
- If you have a high level of potassium in your blood.
Side effects of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have a high level of potassium in your blood.
- You experience any symptoms like vomiting, stomach pain or gastrointestinal bleeding during the treatment.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, heart-related disorder, etc.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components.
Mode of Action of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
- Read the label carefully before using Ston 1b6 Oral Solution.
- It is to be taken strictly according to the physician's instruction and always diluted with a glass of water.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Interactions of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines may interact with Ston 1b6 Oral Solution and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications and herbal preparations....
- Especially if you are taking any other medications for kidney stones.
Storage and disposal of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
- Store in a cool place.
- Protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage of Ston 1 B6 Delicious Pineapple Flavour Solution 200ml
Missed a Dose
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How should I take Ston 1b6 Oral Solution?
Q: Is Ston 1b6 Oral Solution safe for pregnant women?
Q: How do you prevent kidney stones?
- Along with this medicine, you can take certain dietary supplements, including magnesium, vitamin B6, potassium and citrates.
- Drink plenty amount of water.
- Citrus fruits like grapefruit, oranges, lemons or limes may protect against kidney stone formation.
Q: How does Ston 1b6 Oral Solution work?
- Alkite B6 syrup [Internet]. Trumachealthcare. 2021 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Kidney Stones [Internet]. 2021 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Urocit®-K [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Vitamin B6 Intake and the Risk of Incident Kidney Stones- NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 15 June 2022]