Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Solopose Plus Tablet treats anxiety disorder, panic disorder, depression and insomnia (unable to fall asleep). Solopose Plus Tablet belongs to a class of medicine that reduces brain activity to produ
e calmness and muscle relaxation and finally induce sleep. It should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. The duration and dose of taking Solopose Plus Tablet vary depending on the patient’s condition and age. Solopose Plus Tablet has a habit-forming potential and may cause physical dependence (inability to function without medicine) and hence should not be stopped suddenly without consulting your doctor. Side effects of Solopose Plus Tablet include nausea (feeling sick), dizziness (feeling of fainting or falling), increased sweating and sleepiness. Consult your doctor before starting Solopose Plus Tablet and get complete information on its potential side effects and benefits.
|You Save||₹19.06 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Etizolam(0.5 Mg) + Citalopram(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, Depression, insomnia|
|Side effects||Feeling sick, sleepiness, increased sweating, dry mouth, dizziness|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Uses of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Anxiety (excessive thoughts that are difficult to control)
- Depression (symptoms of hopelessness, mood swings and sleep disturbances)
- Panic Disorder (sudden increase in heartbeat, dry mouth, nervousness and fear)
Contraindications of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you’re allergic to any elements in the Solopose Plus Tablet.
- If you’re taking medications classified as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (class of medicine used in treating depression).
- If you’re taking Pimozide medicine.
Side effects of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Feeling of vomiting or fainting
- Drowsiness (increased sleep)
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Stomach pain
- Increased sweating and dry mouth
- Immediately consult your doctor if the symptoms persist for long or become worse.
Precautions and Warnings of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart problems or have recently suffered from a heart attack.
- You’re pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- You are on a low sodium diet.
- You are consuming medicines with citalopram as an active ingredient.
- You are taking medicines before starting Solopose Plus Tablets.
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have an eye problem called glaucoma.
- You have diabetes.
Mode of Action of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Solopose Plus Tablet must be taken as per doctor’s prescription.
- Solopose Plus Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- Make sure to swallow the Solopose Plus Tablet as a whole and do not chew, crush or break it.
- Solopose Plus Tablet must be taken at the same time as per prescription to ensure better efficacy and benefits.
- Do not suddenly stop taking medicine without prior consultation with your doctor as you may develop withdrawal symptoms like abrupt mood changes, nausea, weakness, headache and disturbed sleep.
- After taking Solopose Plus Tablet, if you experience sweating, increased pulse, difficulty breathing, or any discomfort that doesn’t go away, immediately consult your doctor or the nearest emergency hospital....
Interactions of Solopose Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Solopose Plus Tablet may adversely interact with:
- Aceclofenac and Aspirin increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Acetaminophen/Paracetamol causes symptoms of an overdose of paracetamol.
- Amphetamine causes serotonin syndrome (excessive accumulation of serotonin hormone in the body resulting in symptoms of an overdose).
- Sleep inducing medicines like alprazolam increase the risk of side effects.
- Medicines to decrease the risk of bleeding, such as warfarin, produce opposite effects.
Interactions with food items
- Solopose Plus Tablet may interact adversely with
- St. John’s Wort (herbal medicine for Depression)
- Tryptophan containing dietary supplements (milk, cheese, oats, chicken, tuna fish and nuts)