Sitcom Strip Of 7 Tablets
Sitcom 100 MG Description
Sitcom tablet is used for the treatment of haemorrhoids, commonly known as piles and problems related to vein and venous circulation. Pile is a condition where the veins present around the rectum and
anus region gets swollen and inflamed thus causing pain, discomfort and bleeding. Sitcom tablet contains a herbal supplement called euphorbia extract. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic, have bleeding problems, pregnant or lactating your baby. Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines along with it. Take Sitcom tablet in exact doses prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are having liver or kidney problems or taking blood-thinning medicine.
Uses of Sitcom 100 MG
- Sitcom tablet is used for the treatment of haemorrhoids.
- It is also useful in the treatment of problems related to veins and venous circulation.
Contraindications of Sitcom 100 MG
- If you are having a history of allergy to the Sitcom tablet or any of the content of Sitcom tablet .
- If you have bleeding problems.
- If you are a pregnant and lactating woman.
Side effects of Sitcom 100 MG
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Sitcom 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are having any kind of medical condition like liver or kidney problems.
- You are already blood thinners.
- Avoid using in children.
- Do not use for more than 3 months without consulting the doctor.
- You may get symptoms like high fever, infections of the tonsil, sore throat. Inform your doctor if you experience any symptoms related to infections.
- Your doctor may reduce the dose or temporary stop this medicine if you have any gastrointestinal problems.
Mode of Action of Sitcom 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sitcom 100 MG
- Take medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you are taking it once a day, then always take this medicine at the same time like in the early morning before breakfast. Even after improvement of symptoms continue taking this medicine for the period your doctor has prescribed to control the symptoms and as preventive measures....