Silagra 50mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
By CIPLA LIMITED
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Silagra 50 MG Description
Silagra Tablet is used in men to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains sildenafil as its main component. Sildenafil improves the blood flow in the male genital organ for sexual arousal, thus mainta
iining an erection. It is not meant for use in women, children & adolescents. Take Silagra as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before starting the treatment with Silagra Tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹14.80 (20% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Sildenafil(50.0 Mg)
6 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Silagra 50mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Suhagra 50mg TabletBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 96.80₹ 24.2/Tablet
- Esylnafil 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.00₹ 30/Tablet
- Manforce 50mg Strip Of 9 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd9 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.45₹ 28.05/Tablet
- Zenegra 50mg TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 137.00₹ 102.75₹ 25.69/Tablet
- Penegra 50mg Strip 4 Of TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.65₹ 148.45₹ 37.11/Tablet
- Caverta 50mg TabletBy Sun Pharma4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.00₹ 170.85₹ 42.71/Tablet
Uses of Silagra 50 MG
Silagra Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotency) in men.
Contraindications of Silagra 50 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Silagra Tablet.
- If you are taking riociguat which is used in the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you suffer from any heart problems like stroke or heart attack or any liver problems.
- If you have ever had a loss of vision.
- If you have a certain eye condition like retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you are taking certain medicines (nitrates) which can lead to a decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects of Silagra 50 MG
- Stuffy nose
Precautions and Warnings of Silagra 50 MG
Can I take Silagra Tablet during pregnancy?
Silagra Tablet is meant for use only in men.
Can I take Silagra Tablet while breastfeeding?
Silagra Tablet is meant for use only in men.
Can I drive if I have consumed Silagra Tablet?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy or experience blurred vision after taking Silagra Tablet
Can I consume alcohol with Silagra Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol with Silagra Tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from any bleeding problem like a stomach ulcer.
- You have blood cancer or any other blood-related condition.
- You have any deformities of your penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss.
- You have sickle cell anaemia.
- You are taking medicines like nitrates.
- Women and patients less than 18 years old should not use Silagra Tablet.
Mode of Action of Silagra 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil in Silagra Tablet works by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Silagra 50 MG
Silagra Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Silagra 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Silagra Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, infections, asthma, HIV infection, pain killers.
- Concomitant use along with medicines containing nitrates may lead to severely low blood pressure effects.
Storage and disposal of Silagra 50 MG
- Store Silagra Tablets in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Silagra 50 MG
- Symptoms of an overdose are headache, dizziness, indigestion, flushing, stuffy nose.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Silagra Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Silagra, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Silagra Tablet after food?
A: Silagra Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food.
Q: How does Silagra Tablet work?
A: Silagra Tablet works by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Q: What is the use of Silagra Tablet?
A: Silagra Tablet is used in men for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotency).
- CDSCO - Sildenafil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil (Viagra): medicine for erection problems [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed