Seradic P Tablet
Seradic P Tablet Description
Seradic P Tablet is used to relieve pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It contains a combination of three medicines, namely aceclofenac, parace
tamol and serratiopeptidase as its active components. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling. Seradic P Tablet should be used under medical prescription and for the exact duration, it is prescribed for. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, nausea, vomiting, dizziness|
Uses of Seradic P Tablet
Contraindications of Seradic P Tablet
- If you have an allergy to aceclofenac, paracetamol, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or a runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the third month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Seradic P Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Stomach pain
- Stomach ulcers
- Swelling in the anal area
Precautions and Warnings of Seradic P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have pre-existing medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, heart failure, asthma, autoimmune disorder, etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Seradic P Tablet tablets.
Mode of Action of Seradic P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Seradic P Tablet
- Seradic P Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water and should be taken after food.
Interactions of Seradic P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Seradic P Tablet if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines, medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage.
Storage and disposal of Seradic P Tablet
- Store Seradic P Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.