Salicure 12 Ointment 30gm
By CURATIO HEALTHCARE INDIA PVT LTD
30g Ointment in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Salicure Ointment helps in treating certain skin conditions like dermatitis, acne, warts, psoriasis, etc. It contains salicylic acid as its active ingredient that belongs to a keratolytic class of medicines. It breaks down the layers of thick skin. If you accidentally apply over eyes or cuts or open wounds, wash immediately with plenty of water. It is meant for external applications only. Do not use it without consulting a doctor or dermatologist. Also, inform the doctor if you are using other topical creams for any disorders. It is advised to wear protective clothing and sunscreen before stepping out....
|You Save||₹20.52 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Salicylic Acid(12.0 %)|
|Uses||Topical fungal infections|
|Side effects||skin irritation, stinging on the site of aplication|
Check more medicines with composition as Salicylic Acid(12.0 %)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Salicure Ointment contains salicylic acid as its active ingredient.
- Salicylic acid acts as a keratolytic or peeling agent. It works by shedding off the dead skin from the top layer of the skin and decreases the swelling and redness. Salicylic acid makes the skin soft and loosen. Then makes the skin dry and scaly. Thus, that skin will be peeled or removed easily....
Uses of Salicure 12 %
Salicure Ointment helps in treating certain skin infections especially ringworm infection, itching or eczema.
Precautions and Warnings of Salicure 12 %
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to ingredients present in Salicure Ointment
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You are using any other medications like antifungals, steroid medicines, supplements and herbal preparations. If you are unsure, consult your doctor before using Salicure Ointment.
- You are using any other topical medications.
- It should not be used in children below 2 years old.
- Try to avoid using abrasive soaps and cleansers or alcohol containing products.
Directions for Use of Salicure 12 %
- Use Salicure Ointment as directed by the doctor
- Wash the affected area and also your hands and dry.
- Take the required amount of Ointment.
- Apply a thin layer of Ointment over the affected area and with a very gentle massage if needed.
- If the affected area is your hands then do not wash your hands after the application.
- Avoid getting medicine in the eyes, nose, lips or other sensitive areas.
Storage and disposal of Salicure 12 %
- Store Salicure Ointment in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there any side effects of using Salicure Ointment?
A: You may rarely experience mild irritation or burning sensation if applied to broken skin. However, if you experience persistent any kind of such symptoms or allergies after using this Ointment, immediately contact your doctor.
Q: Any precautions while applying this Ointment?
- Try to avoid using it on larger areas of the skin.
- Avoid prolonged use of this Ointment.
- Do not use it under an airtight dressing.
- Do not let this Ointment come into contact with eyes, nose, mouth or any broken skin such as cuts, rashes.
Q: What should I watch for while using this medicine?
A: You should tell your doctor if you do not feel any improvement in your condition. This Ointment can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so try to wear protective clothing's or use sunscreens if you cannot avoid being in the sun. Also if you experience any kind of allergic reaction like rashes, hives, swelling on the face, itching, etc immediately contact your doctor.
Q: Do I need a prescription for Salicure Ointment?
A: You may not need a prescription for Salicure Ointment. However, It is not recommended to self medicate. Consult your doctor before using Salicure Ointment.
- Drugs H. Salicylic Acid Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022].
- Salicylic acid | DermNet NZ [Internet]. Dermnetnz.org. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022].
- Salicylic Acid for Acne: Benefits, Dosages, and Side Effects [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 31 August 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.