Safeflam Sp Tablets
Safeflam Sp Tablets Description
Safeflam Sp Tab is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, joints, and bones arthritis, spondylitis, and sports injuries. It is used after operat
ions and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling. Safeflam Sp Tab contains a combination of three medicine, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase. Before using the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹15.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Arthritis, spondylitis and injuries|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, bloating|
- Aceclotrue Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 78.327.88% CHEAPER₹ 7.83/Tablet
- Movexx Sp TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.16₹ 98.74₹ 9.87/Tablet
- Signoflam TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 134.45₹ 114.28₹ 11.43/Tablet
- Flozen Aa Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 104.50₹ 88.82₹ 8.88/Tablet
- Hifenac D TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.50₹ 108.37₹ 10.84/Tablet
- Enzoflam Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹ 9.35/Tablet
- Hifenac Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
- Anaflam Xps TabletBy Albert David Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 104.89₹ 89.16₹ 8.92/Tablet
- Akilos Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.50₹ 40.3752.47% CHEAPER₹ 4.04/Tablet
- Trioflam Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.50₹ 92.22₹ 9.22/Tablet
Uses of Safeflam Sp Tablets
- Safeflam Sp Tab is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Safeflam Sp Tablets
- If you have any allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have experienced severe allergic reactions upon the use of pain killers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive system.
- If you are suffering from heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If the kidney or liver are not functioning properly.
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of your pregnancy).
Side effects of Safeflam Sp Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Safeflam Sp Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You had heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are suffering from bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you may notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as the medicine can worsen the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of the medicine can damage the liver.
- You had disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Safeflam Sp Tab s.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders, the doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Safeflam Sp Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Safeflam Sp Tablets
- Safeflam Sp Tab should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow them whole with a glass of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Safeflam Sp Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Safeflam Sp Tab works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac while taking Safeflam Sp Tab as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, the medicine can interfere with their blood pressure lowering effects.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along Safeflam Sp Tab s.
- Caution is needed if you are taking the medicines to treat heart failure, lithium, and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like cyclosporine & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with the medicine.
- There is an increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken concomitantly with steroids or other pain relief medicine like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medications like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicine to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.