Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S Description
Rozanex Capsule is a combination medicine used for the prevention of heart attack, myocardial infarction (reduced blood flow to muscles of the heart), angina (chest pain) and stroke. It contains rosu
vastatin, aspirin and clopidogrel. Rozanex works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat and lowering its levels in the blood. It also inhibits the formation of blood clots that cause blockage in blood vessels. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Take this medicine on time and follow the certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor. Before using Rozanex Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹19.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Heart attack, stroke, angina|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle ache|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Uses of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
Contraindications of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, aspirin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Rozanex Capsule.
- If you suffer from kidney or liver-related disease.
- If you are suffering from myopathy (muscle-related condition), hypothyroidism or gout.
- If you have bleeding disorders such as haemophilia (hereditary disease) or thrombocytopenia (decrease platelet count).
- If you have an ulcer or bleeding from the stomach, bowel or from any other part of the body.
- If you have breathing difficulty after taking this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you regularly drink large amounts of alcohol.
- If you are taking a medicine containing cyclosporine or methotrexate.
Side effects of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
- Muscle pain
- Stomach pain
- Increased bleeding tendency
Precautions and Warnings of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney.
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or gout, asthma, an underactive thyroid.
- You are on a medicine containing fusidic acid used for bacterial infection.
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion or tiredness.
- You are above 70 years of age, have surgery planned or consume alcohol in excess.
- You have a history of muscle problems or had any problems during treatment with other lipid-lowering medicines.
- Rozanex Capsule should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing good cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Aspirin and clopidogrel work by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
- Rozanex Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Rozanex Gold Capsule 10'S
- Store Rozanex Capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.