Roxzine 10mg Tablets
Roxzine 10 MG Description
Roxzine Tablet is an anti-allergic medication and is used to treat symptoms associated with allergies such as itching, sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, rashes, and pale red bumps. It contains cet
irizine as its active ingredient. Take as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Side effects of the medicine are drowsiness, headache, weakness, and dry mouth. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact the doctor immediately. Roxzine Tablet should be used with caution in children and it is recommended to consult the doctor before using the medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
Uses of Roxzine 10 MG
Contraindications of Roxzine 10 MG
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, hydroxyzine or piperazine derivatives or other ingredients of Roxzine Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
Side effects of Roxzine 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Roxzine 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney problem or urinary retention problem as you may need a lower dose of the medicine, consult the doctor.
- You are giving the children as they may require a small dose of the medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You should take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching, and redness immediately after you stop taking Roxzine Tablet.
Mode of Action of Roxzine 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roxzine 10 MG
Interactions of Roxzine 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines may affect the way Roxzine Tablet works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat anxiety and psychotic disorders such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Roxzine Tablet may aggravate the side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and influence the alertness of an individual. ...
- It is important to inform the doctor regarding the medications and herbal supplements used before taking the medicine. It is also important to discuss specific allergies or underlying conditions experienced before using the medicine....
Storage and disposal of Roxzine 10 MG
- Store Roxzine Tablet at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Roxzine 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can we take Roxzine Tablet for allergy?
Q: Can I take Roxzine Tablet for cough and cold?
Q: Does Roxzine Tablet make us drowsy?
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP – Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Cetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]