Roliten Od 2mg Capsules
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Roliten Er 2 MG Description
Roliten Er Capsule contains tolterodine, as an active ingredient. It is used to treat frequent urination, urinary incontinence or urinary urgency. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Roliten Er Capsule may interact with other medicines and produce altered responses, inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming before starting with this Capsule....
|You Save||₹25.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Overactive bladder with symptoms of increased urinary frequency, urgency and loss of bladder control|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, sleepiness|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE|
Check more medicines with composition as Tolterodine(2.0 Mg)
Uses of Roliten Er 2 MG
Roliten Er Capsule is used for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of increased urinary frequency, urgency and loss of bladder control.
Contraindications of Roliten Er 2 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolterodine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are not able to pass the urine.
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled pressure inside the eyes.
- If you are suffering from inflammatory bowel disease that causes pain and swelling in the digestive tract.
- If you are suffering from a condition when the colon is unable to remove gas or faeces from the body.
Side effects of Roliten Er 2 MG
- Breathing problem like bronchitis
- Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, burning or prickling sensation
- Dry eyes, impaired vision, spinning head, palpitations
- Dry mouth, indigestion, stomach pain, flatulence, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Dry skin, difficulty in urination
- Tiredness, chest pain, swelling
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Roliten Er 2 MG
Can I take Roliten Er Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Roliten Er Capsule while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during breastfeeding, so it is advised to consult a doctor. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Roliten Er Capsule?
It may impair your driving ability. So it is advised to be cautious while driving after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Roliten Er Capsule?
There is no known interaction of alcohol along with this medicine. So it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a digestion problem.
- You are suffering from liver and kidney problems.
- You have a hernia problem (a condition when a part of the stomach pushes into the chest cavity).
- You experience decreased bowel movements or suffer from severe constipation.
- You previously had or have any kind of heart condition like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You experience electrolyte imbalance like a decrease in potassium, calcium or magnesium level in your blood.
Mode of Action of Roliten Er 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Roliten Er Capsule acts by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents urgency, frequency and uncontrolled urination.
Directions for Use of Roliten Er 2 MG
- Take Roliten Er Capsule as instructed by your doctor
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to
- Never stop the medicine on your own
Interactions of Roliten Er 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole to treat bacterial and fungal infection is not recommended to use simultaneously along with Roliten Er Capsule.
- Medicines like Amantadine to treat Parkinson's disease, Phenothiazine, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, etc. to treat psychiatric conditions, antihistamines to treat allergies are not recommended for concomitant use, as they can worsen the side effects....
- Roliten Er Capsule can reduce the effects of medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone and Cisapride to treat nausea and vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Roliten Er 2 MG
- Store Roliten Er Capsule at room temperature, protected from light and moisture
- Keep out of reach of the children and pets
Dosage of Roliten Er 2 MG
- Symptoms of overdose may include fits, hallucinations, breathing problems, faster heartbeat, difficulty in urination, etc.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Roliten Er Capsule?
- Give a detailed account of your medical, surgical and allergy history (especially if you have a history of irregular heartbeats, liver or kidney problems)
- Tell your doctor if you are already taking any other medicine like antibiotics, antidepressants, or any heart medicines.
Q: How long should I take Roliten Er Capsule?
A: Roliten Er Capsule should be taken in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor, as the same shall be based on your condition and diagnosis.
Q: What are the side effects of Roliten Er Capsule?
A: Side effects associated with Roliten Er Capsule are a dry mouth, headache, dizziness, vertigo and excessive sleepiness. If side effects bother you or there is no improvement in your condition then consult with your doctor.
Q: What does Roliten Er Capsule contains?
A: Roliten Er Capsule contains Tolterodine as its active medicine and it is used to treat overactive bladder characterised by frequent urination, urgent need to urinate and inability to control urination.
- Tolterodine - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Tolterodine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Tolterodine - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay