Roglin 4mg Tablets
Roglin 4 MG Description
Roglin Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing rosiglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this
medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Roglin 4 MG
Contraindications of Roglin 4 MG
Side effects of Roglin 4 MG
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Roglin 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention.
- Roglin Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age, as it may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
Mode of Action of Roglin 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roglin 4 MG
- Roglin Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Roglin 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Roglin Tablet may interact with other medicines and discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Roglin Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may alter its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Storage and disposal of Roglin 4 MG
Dosage of Roglin 4 MG
- Please seek immediate medical care if you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, shakiness, confusion, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) or suspect an overdose with Roglin Tablet.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Roglin Tablet?
Q: Can Roglin Tablet be given to children?
- No, Roglin Tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old, as there is limited safety information available.