Robinaxol D Tablet
By KHANDELWAL LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Robinaxol-D tablet contains a combination of three medicines - Methocarbamol, Diclofenac and Paracetamol (also called Acetaminophen). It is used to relieve pain and discomfort associated with muscle s
pasms, sprains, injuries, etc. It works by blocking the nerve impulses sent to the brain. Robinaxol-D tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
Uses of Robinaxol D Tablet
Robinaxol-D tablet is used to treat muscle pain and discomfort caused due to injuries, sprains, trauma, strains.
Contraindications of Robinaxol D Tablet
- If you are allergic to Methocarbamol, Diclofenac, Paracetamol or any of the other ingredients of Robinaxol-D tablet.
- If you have ever been in coma
- If you have any brain disorder
- If you have fits
- If you are suffering from any condition that causes muscle weakness
- If you suffer from bleeding or blood circulation problems
- If you have problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you are in the third trimester of your pregnancy
Side effects of Robinaxol D Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion, gas
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Ringing in ears
Precautions and Warnings of Robinaxol D Tablet
Can I take Robinaxol-D tablet during pregnancy?
Robinaxol-D tablet should not be used during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I take Robinaxol-D tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Robinaxol-D tablet pass into breast milk, thus you should avoid using Robinaxol-D tablet while breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Robinaxol-D tablet?
Robinaxol-D tablet may make you feel dizzy and sleepy, thus you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Robinaxol-D tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with Robinaxol-D tablet as alcohol can exaggerate the its effects and worsen your condition.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- You consume alcohol or smoke regularly
- You have asthma or fits or diabetes
- You have high blood pressure or cholesterol
- You suffer from chronic malnutrition
- You had or are scheduled to have a surgery
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- You are above the age of 65 years
- You are suffering from ulcers and bleeding in the stomach and intestine
- You are on any other medicine that contains Paracetamol, as too much of Paracetamol may increase the risk of liver damage.
- You are suffering from any medical conditions like porphyria or Lupus (SLE).
- Your doctor may recommend frequent liver and kidney function tests and also monitoring of blood counts while on treatment.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using Robinaxol-D tablet while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Mode of Action of Robinaxol D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Robinaxol-D tablet works by the combined action of its components – Methocarbamol, Diclofenac and Paracetamol.
- Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant that works by acting on the brain and spinal cord and controlling its activity, thus relaxing the muscles.
- Diclofenac and Paracetamol, together with work by blocking the production of certain chemical substances which cause pain, fever and inflammation, thus controlling pain.
Directions for Use of Robinaxol D Tablet
Robinaxol-D tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optim
al results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Robinaxol D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Robinaxol tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart conditions, diabetes, mental health problems, muscle weakness, blood thinners, cholesterol-lowering medicines, antibiotics, etc.
- Medicines like Phenobarbital, Pentobarbital, benzphetamine, mazindol, atropine, dicyclomine, metoclopramide, lithium, domperidone should be used with caution.
- Also, the Robinaxol tablet may interfere with a certain laboratory test, hence you should inform your doctor or the laboratory person that you are taking this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Robinaxol D Tablet
- Store Robinaxol-D tablets in a cool and dry place, protect them from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Robinaxol D Tablet
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, dizziness, loss of appetite, sleepiness, blurred vision, low blood pressure, difficulty breathing, fits and coma. Seek medica
l attention in case you have consumed too much Robinaxol-D tablet....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Robinaxol-D tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not
take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Robinaxol-D tablet?
A: Robinaxol-D tablet is a combination medicine containing Methocarbamol, Diclofenac and Paracetamol. It is used to treat muscle pain and discomfort caused due to sprains, trauma, strains, injuries.
Q: Are there any side effects with Robinaxol-D tablet?
A: You may experience side effects like diarrhoea, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain while on treatment with Robinaxol-D tablet. Not everybody experiences these side effects and if you do, they are temporary and normally go away with time. But if you feel the side effects persists or worsen, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Q: How to take Robinaxol-D tablet?
A: Robinaxol-D tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
|You Save||₹19.97 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Methocarbamol(500.0 Mg),Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Painful muscle spasms|
|Side effects||Nausea, diarrhoea, stomach pain, headache, dizziness|
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:45 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved