Rinifol Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ELAN PHARMA(INDIA) PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rinifol Capsule is useful for managing the diarrhoea caused due to antibiotic medicine. Rinifol Capsule contains Lactic acid bacillus, Pyridoxine, Nicotinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, calcium pantothenate and Zinc as its main ingredients. This medicine restores the good bacteria in the intestine which absorbs the required dietary nutrients. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Rinifol capsule is a combination of probiotic with multivitamins and Zinc. It contains Lactic acid bacillus, Pyridoxine, Nicotinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, calcium pantothenate, and Zinc as main ingredients.Read less
- Rinifol capsule is used for the management of diarrhoea and restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Lactic acid bacillus, also known as Lactobacillus are good bacteria which is present in our gut. It supports the natural bacterial flora of intestine and helps in digestion and absorption. Due to the use of antibiotics, these friendly bacteria are also killed. Lactobacillus helps in restoring the bacteria in the intestine.Read less
- Pyridoxine is also known as Vitamin B6. It plays an important role in the metabolism of protein, fats and carbohydrates from foods. Also acts as a cofactor for many enzymatic reactions.
- Nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B3; it is crucial for energy metabolism and maintaining the antioxidant function of cells.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a significant role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and the functioning of hormones.Read less
- Calcium pantothenate is a form of vitamin B5 and has antioxidant properties.
- Zinc is an essential mineral required for growth and maintenance of normal body functions. It helps in maintaining immune function, wound healing, blood clotting and many other functions.
Uses of Rinifol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rinifol capsule is used for the management of diarrhoea due to antibiotic use or due to other conditions of digestive tract.
- It is also used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine and correcting disturbed digestion due to accumulation of gas.
- Acts as an adjuvant in various conditions associated with poor functioning of the digestive tract, malabsorption, and vitamin deficiency.
Precautions and Warnings of Rinifol Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the component of this medicine, do not take this medicine.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Rinifol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rinifol capsule should be used as directed by your physician.
- You should not take this capsule more than the recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Rinifol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Rinifol capsule in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rinifol capsule really work?
A: Yes, Rinifol capsule is an effective combination for management of diarrhoea due to various reasons and restoring the normal microbial flora and improving digestion in kids.
Q: Is Rinifol capsule tablet an antibiotic?
A: No, Rinifol capsule is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a probiotic in combination with B vitamins.
Q: Can I stop taking Rinifol capsule tablet on my own?
A: No, do not stop taking this medicine on your own without consulting your doctor. This may lead to treatment failure and recurrence of infection.
Q: Is Rinifol capsule probiotic?
A: Yes, Rinifol capsule is a probiotic in combination with multivitamins.
Q: What Is Rinifol capsule used for?
A: Rinifol capsule is used for management of diarrhoea due to antibiotic use or due to other reasons. It is also used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine and correcting disturbed digestion due to accumulation of gas. It acts as an adjuvant in various conditions associated with poor functioning of the digestive tract, malabsorption, and vitamin deficiency.
Q: Does Rinifol Capsule have any side effects?
A: Side effects with this tablet are rare; however, in some individuals, it may cause constipation and gas.
Q: Is Rinifol capsule tablet an antioxidant?
A: No, Rinifol capsule is not an antioxidant. It is a probiotic supplement with multivitamins.
Q: What Is the composition of Rinifol capsule?
A: Rinifol capsule is a combination probiotic with multivitamins and Zinc. It contains Lactic acid bacillus, Pyridoxine, Nicotinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, Calcium pantothenate, and Zinc as main ingredients.
Q: Can I consume alcohol while I am taking the Rinifol tablet?
A: No, it is not advised to consume alcohol with Rinifol tablet as it may cause undesired effects and decrease the efficacy of the medicine.
Q: Can I take this medicine while I am pregnant?
A: No, this medicine is not recommended while you are pregnant or planning for a baby. Consult your doctor for expert advice.
Q: Is this medicine recommended in children?
A: No medicine should be administered in children without the recommendation of your child's doctor/ paediatrician, as the medicine may react differently in children. Rinifol strip is not recommended in children, especially below 3 years of age.
- Ciplamed. Nutrolin B Plus Capsule. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Niacin. Factsheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6. Factsheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [ Accessed on 02.April.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹7.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(10.0 Mcg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1500.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantotherate(20.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(50.0 Mg),Zinc Sulfate(15.0 Mg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Lactobacillus Sporogenes(40.0 M)|
|Uses||Probiotic and improves digestion|
Last Updated on: 01 Jul 2021 | 11:50 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved