Restore 25mg Tablet
Restore 25 MG Description
Restore 25 mg tablets are most commonly used for the management of potency disturbances, infertility and hypogonadism due to low hormone levels. Restore 25 mg tablet is an oral androgen(a natural or
synthetic steroid that helps develop male characteristics). It is composed of 25 mg of Mesterolone. Restore 25 mg tablets come under the therapeutic classification of androgens. Restore 25 mg tablet works by supplementing the amount of male hormone and also helps in developing sexual characteristics. Restore 25 mg tablet is a prescription medicine, and it is to be taken exactly as suggested by the physician. Do not consume the medicine in more than prescribed amounts. You should consult your doctor if you experience any side effects. The medicine should be continued for as long as your doctor recommends. Also, patient medical history should be informed in detail and if they are taking any new medicines to avoid any medication interactions. The medicine should not be stopped suddenly without consulting the doctor.
|Uses||Management of Potency Disturbances, Infertility and Hypogonadism.|
|Side effects||Headache, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Increased Blood Pressure, Increased Body Hair, Acne, Prostate Problems and Baldness.|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MALE INFERTILITY|
- Provironum 25mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 477.95₹ 406.26₹ 40.63/Tablet
Uses of Restore 25 MG
- Management of potency disturbances
- Management of infertility
- Management of hypogonadism (low hormone levels)
Contraindications of Restore 25 MG
- It is contraindicated in the following cases:
- If you have mesterolone hypersensitivity or an allergy to any other ingredients present in Restore 25 mg tablet
- Prostate and breast cancer
- Liver diseases
- High calcium levels
Side effects of Restore 25 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased body hair
- Prostate problems
Precautions and Warnings of Restore 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your symptoms do not get resolved or your condition worsens.
- You have long term cardiac, liver, and kidney disease.
- You have an addiction to alcohol or medicines.
Mode of Action of Restore 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Restore 25 MG
- Take the Restore 25 mg tablet exactly as directed by your doctor. Take the Restore 25 mg tablet with or without food.
- Swallow Restore 25 mg tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush it. Read the label instructions carefully.
- Take the dosage in recommended amounts at a particular time in the day to get maximum benefits and desired clinical effect.
Interactions of Restore 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Restore 25 mg tablet can cause adverse reactions when taken with the following medicines:
- Interaction with antidiabetic medicines like acarbose, dulaglutide, gliclazide may increase the hypoglycemic activity.
- Interaction with immunosuppressants like cyclosporine can increase the risk of liver damage.
- Interaction with steroids like dexamethasone and diflucortolone can increase the risk and severity of oedema formation.
- Interaction with anticoagulants like dicoumarol and warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- To avoid undesirable side effects of medication interaction, inform your doctor about all medicines and supplements you are currently taking
Interactions with food items
- Unless your physician suggests, there is no need to avoid any particular type of food or drink when taking a Restore 25 mg tablet.