Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
By CORONA REMEDIES PVT LTD
100ml Expectorant in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Respicure Ls Expectorant is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol. It helps in relieving symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in airways and lungs during asth
matic attacks and chronic bronchitis. This medicine needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. Common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon....
Uses of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
Respicure Ls Expectorant is used in relieving symptoms of asthma attacks like a blockage and spasm in airways and lungs. It is also useful in chronic bronchitis, which is a condition of inflammation a
nd swelling of air passages inside the lungs....
Contraindications of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
- As Respicure Ls Expectorant contains Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Levosalbutamol, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these ingredients when taken alone, should be considered contraindicated for this combination....Read more
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Phyranx).
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
Side effects of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
- Stomach pain
- Itching & Rashes
- Infection of airway & lungs
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
Can I take Respicure Ls Expectorant during pregnancy?
It is not known if Respicure Ls Expectorant is safe during pregnancy due to limited information. Thus, you should avoid taking this medicine if you are pregnant. Your doctor may prescribe this medicine only if it is considered essential.
Can I take Respicure Ls Expectorant while breastfeeding?
Components of Respicure Ls Expectorant pass into breast milk in very small amounts & it is recommended to avoid this medicine during breastfeeding to avoid any harm to the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Respicure Ls Expectorant?
Respicure Ls Expectorant is not known to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience any side effects like dizziness, fits & drowsiness, avoid driving and operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Respicure Ls Expectorant?
You should not consume alcohol along with Respicure Ls Expectorant as it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness and sensory impairment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any liver or kidney problems.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a history of asthma or fits.
- You have an overactive thyroid gland.
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood.
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
How Does It Work?
Respicure Ls Expectorant acts by thinning, liquefying and loosening the mucus that is blocking the airways so that it can be coughed out easily. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier.
Directions for Use of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
- Take Respicure Ls Expectorant as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it
Interactions of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, any interactions seen with these three components, when taken alone may occur with this combination....Read more
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- Water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium levels should be monitored.
- Medicine used for the treatment of heart failure like Digoxin should be used cautiously.
- Medicines used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution along with Respicure Ls Expectorant....Read more
Storage and disposal of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
- Store Respicure Ls Expectorant below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. Expiry date indicates the last day of that month.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the content colour is changed or particles are present.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Respicure Ls Expectorant 100ml
- Overdose of Respicure Ls Expectorant can lead to serious heart and kidney-related problems. Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness....Read more
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Respicure Ls Expectorant may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip
the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give my child Respicure Ls Expectorant for dry cough?
A: Respicure Ls Expectorant is generally used for wet cough only. It helps in loosening up the mucus (phlegm), increasing airway secretions and relaxing the airways so that the mucus is released, liquefy and expelled from the airways easily through coughing. This medicine for baby, alone may not be enough, and you require additional medications depending on your child's condition. Hence, it is best advised to use this medicine under medical supervision.
Q: Can Respicure Ls Expectorant be used as a painkiller also?
A: This medicine is used to relieve symptoms of asthmatic attacks and should only be used if prescribed by your doctor. You should not use this medicine on your own as a painkiller or for any other condition, without consulting your doctor.
Q: Is Respicure Ls Expectorant addictive?
A: No, this medicine is not addictive, but it is advised not to give this medicine to anyone else without consulting a doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine on my own?
A: No, do not stop this medicine on your own, even if you are showing signs of recovery. If the doctor considers it necessary, then he/ she may decrease the dose of the medicine gradually before stopping it. If you stop it suddenly, then it will lead to treatment failure.
- Levalbuterol HCl Inhalation: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
- Ambroxol Hydrochloride Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
- Guaifenesin Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
- XOPENEX HFA [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
- CDSCO. Ambroxol/ Levosalbutamol /Guiphenesin. [Accessed on 15.Oct.2020] (online)
- Ambroxol levosalbutamol & Guaiphenesin Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021].
Last Updated on: 15 Apr 2021 | 10:31 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved