Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
By GRANDIX PHARMACEUTICALS
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
The capsule is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It is used to treat conditions like nerve pain, numbness, tingling due to neurological disorders, diabetic neuropathy and arthritis. It contains methylcobalamin, alpha-lipoic acid, inositol, folic acid, chromium, selenium and zinc as active components. Take Renerve Plus capsule as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- The capsule is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It contains Methylcobalamin, Alpha- lipoic acid, Inositol, Folic acid, Chromium, Selenium and Zinc.
- Folic acid is involved in reactions such as methylation and the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It improves nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy.
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12. It helps in the formation of nerve cells and the regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It also reduces pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- Selenium has antioxidant properties. It's an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. It protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress.Read less
- Chromium promotes carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism. It enhances the action of insulin and thus reduces nerve damage due to increased blood sugar.
- Zinc acts as an antioxidant. It's an important component of many enzymes in the synthesis of carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It even plays a major role in cell division, protein synthesis, immunity, etc.Read less
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that helps insulin function optimally. Thereby reduces the chances of nerve damage due to uncontrolled blood sugar.
Uses of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- The capsule is used for the management of diabetic neuropathy.
- As a dietary supplement in case of nutritional deficiencies in a diseased state due to malnutrition and the elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may have an existing medical condition like kidney or liver problem, hypertension, etc.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You may be pregnant, trying to conceive or breastfeeding.
- You should avoid Renerve Plus capsule if you are allergic to its components.
- You have a planned surgery or operation.
Directions for Use of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Renerve Plus capsule should be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Avoid overdosage.
Storage and disposal of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I drink alcohol with Renerve Plus capsule?
A: There is no direct interaction known between alcohol and Renerve Plus so avoid consuming alcohol. Alcohol contains empty calories which increase blood sugar and affects nerve functions.
Q: Does Renerve Plus contain iron?
A: No, it doesn't contain iron.
Q: How to avoid the side effects of Renerve Plus?
A: Take it as advised by the doctor. Avoid overdoses. To avoid stomach-related side effects, consume with or after food.
Q: Is Renerve Plus safe for dogs?
A: No, the supplement is meant for human consumption and shouldn't be given to animals.
Q: Does Renerve Plus contain vitamin B12?
A: Yes, Vitamin B12 is the main ingredients of the supplement.
Q: What is the difference between Renerve and Renerve Plus?
A: Renerve Plus contain one extra ingredient zinc as compared to Renerve capsule. Both supplements are used for the management of neuropathies, conditions of nerve damage and as a nutritional supplement.
Q: How should I store Renerve Plus capsule?
A: The capsule should be stored at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight light. Keep the capsules away from pets and children. Take as prescribed by the doctor.
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- NIH.Chromium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- NIH. Selenium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- WebMD. Inositol. [Acccessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 11.May.2021] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹41.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Zinc Monomethionine(25.0 Mg),Selenomethionine(55.0 Mcg),Chromium Polynicotinate(200.0 Mcg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(200.0 Mg),Myo-inositol / Inositol(100.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 18 May 2021 | 12:35 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved