Remigan Forte Tablets
Remigan Forte Tablets Description
Remigan Forte Tablets is a combination medicine used for relieving pain. It is used to relieve pain associated with muscles and joints, headache, migraine and back pain. This contains mefenamic aci
d and paracetamol as its active molecules. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals that causes the sensation of pain. This is also useful in treating pain due to sprain, strain and injury, post-operative pain and dental pain. Remigan Forte Tablets should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
|You Save||₹2.23 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mefenamic Acid + Paracetamol|
Uses of Remigan Forte Tablets
- Dental pain
- Post-operative pain
- Traumatic pain
- Sprain and strain
Contraindications of Remigan Forte Tablets
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Remigan Forte Tablets.
- If you are suffering from inflammation in the digestive tract.
- If you have or had stomach ulcers.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- Remigan Forte Tablets should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Remigan Forte Tablets should not be used for managing pain before, during and after heart surgery.
Side effects of Remigan Forte Tablets
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Remigan Forte Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract.
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure.
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions.
- You have fluid retention in your body (oedema).
- You have a heart condition or stroke.
- Taking more than the daily dose of Remigan Forte Tablets may cause serious liver damage or allergic reactions, especially if you are consuming multiple products containing paracetamol or you consume alcohol too often....
Mode of Action of Remigan Forte Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Remigan Forte Tablets
- Remigan Forte Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Remigan Forte Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Remigan Forte Tablets works or the Remigan Forte Tablets itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Especially when taken along with medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone, Warfarin, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, steroids and painkillers, can induce stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Antidiabetic medicine, if taken along with the Remigan Forte Tablets can lead to low blood glucose.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol.
- Remigan Forte Tablets s should not be taken for 8 to 12 days after taking a medicine called Mifepristone.
- Digoxin used to treat heart failure should not be taken along with the Remigan Forte Tablets s.
- Medicines used to lower blood pressure such as water pills, immunomodulator medicines such as Tacrolimus, Ciclosporin and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Remigan Forte Tablets
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.