Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
By J B CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
30ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml contains ranitidine. It is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Uses of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) condition of acid regurgitation
Contraindications of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
Side effects of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
- Skin rashes
- Muscle pain
- Rapid heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
Can I take Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml during pregnancy?
This medicine can be used by pregnant women only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml while breastfeeding?
Avoid the use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding as there is no information is available on the use of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml during breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml?
Alcohol increases acidity, heartburn. It is recommended to avoid excessive alcohol consumption with Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml as it can worsen your underlying disease.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have kidney problems as dose adjustments may be needed
- If you are taking painkillers and are suffering from peptic ulcer
- If you are an adult or an elderly person suffering from dyspeptic (indigestion)
- If you have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria)
- If you are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes, there are chances of developing pneumonia
- Severely ill or elderly persons may experience mental disorders like hallucinations, confusion and depression
Mode of Action of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and thereby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn.
Directions for Use of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor, preferably after meals
- Do not consume medicine directly from the bottle
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use
Interactions of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and medicine to treat fits like Phenytoin, close monitoring is needed
- Caution is needed if you are taking Phenytoin, Diazepam, Amitriptyline (to treat mental conditions), Theophylline (to treat respiratory problems), Ciclosporin (as an immunosuppressants), Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection), Diltiazem, Propranolol, Fluorouracil (to treat high blood pressure) and Epirubicinread less
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food.
Storage and disposal of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
There are no known symptoms of overdose. However, you may experience vomiting if you have taken too much dose of this medicine. Seek for medical help or call doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I reduce ma acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, there are following points which can help you to reduce acidity problem like
- Try to lose excess weight
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen
- Quit smoking
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, high protein diet etc.
Other Variants for
Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30ml
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100 Ml
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rantac 75 Mg Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Rantac Syrup 100 Ml
- Rantac Injection 2 Ml
- Rantac 150 Mg Tablet 15 S
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved