Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
4 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules contains a combination of two medicines Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole. It is used to reduce swelling and pain in bones joints and muscles. Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules works by the combined action of its two components. Aceclofenac inhibits the action of certain chemicals in the body responsible for swelling and pain. Whereas Rabeprazole present in the medicine helps in reducing the acidity induced by Aceclofenac, thereby reducing the chances of ulcers, heartburn and acidity associated with painkillers. This medicine should not be given to children.
Uses of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules is used for the conditions of swelling, pain and inflammation of joints muscles, bones and other body parts. It can sometimes be used for post-operative and dental pain as well.
Contraindications of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you have an allergy to Aceclofenac or Rabeprazole or to or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to other pain killers like Ibuprofen, Aspirin, and Diclofenac
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction upon painkiller consumption like asthmatic attack, runny nose and skin reactions
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney disease
- If you have heart problems like a heart attack, heart failure or stroke
- If you have any bleeding, blood clotting disorders or blood circulation problem
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby or breastfeeding
Side effects of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Dry mouth
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of this medicine in human pregnancy, and components of this medicine is known to be unsafe in pregnancy. Therefore, it should not be used during pregnancy.
Can I take Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsulespasses into human milk and there is limited information available on its safety on the breastfed infant and lactating women. Consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules?
You may experience visual disturbances, inability to recognise objects properly, dizziness, sleepiness, vertigo while on treatment with this medicine. Hence it is recommended to avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules?
There is no information regarding the interaction of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules with alcohol. It is recommended not to consume alcohol while on this medicine, as alcohol leads to acidity and can lead to an increase in the abdominal discomfort and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver
- You have stomach or intestine issues like bleeding, inflammatory bowel disease or stomach tumor
- You have blood circulations problems or bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinners
- You have asthma or breathing issues or are a smoker
- You have diabetes or high blood pressure or high cholesterol or fats
- You have a blood disorder known as porphyria
- You have chickenpox; the use of this medicine can lead to a serious infection.
- You had major surgery and are recovering from it
- You are allergic to medicines like Omeprazole, Esomeprazole or substituted Benzimidazoles
- You are taking Atazanavir to treat HIV
- You have or are a risk of having a vitamin B12 deficiency
- You are going to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A), you should immediately stop this medicine and consult your doctor if you notice a severe infection.
- You are above 65 years of age
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children
Mode of Action of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- The combination of Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole is based on the pain killer effect of Aceclofenac and the anti-acidity effect of Rabeprazole.
- Aceclofenac blocks or inhibits the action of certain chemicals produced in the body which is responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation and thus helps to ease pain and reduce swelling.read less
- However, the use of Aceclofenac has been reported to cause gastric discomfort and acidity. Hence, it is combined with Rabeprazole, a medicine that reduces the amount of acid made by the stomach, thus preventing damage to the stomach. Thus, the combination helps alleviate pain with minimal gastric irritation caused due to Aceclofenac alone.read less
Directions for Use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules should be taken with a glass of water along with food or after your meals.
- This medicine should be taken regularly, in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with other pain killers like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Steroids, antiplatelets like Clopidogrel, should be avoided as it can cause stomach and intestine bleeding.read less
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with digoxin (used to treat heart failure) should be avoided unless frequently monitored, as it can alter the effects of the medicine.
- You should not use Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules for 8-12 days after taking Mifepristone, as it can reduce its effects.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules should be avoided along with medicines used to treat HIV like Zidovudine, Atazanavir, as it can alter its effects.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with water pills such as Thiazides, Furosemide, Amiloride can increase the risk of toxicity in the kidney.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules with anticoagulants like Warfarin and medicine to treat psychiatric illnesses like Escitalopram, Fluoxetine can increase the risk of bleeding and ulcers.read less
- Use of antidiabetics along with Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules can affect your blood sugar level. The doctor may ask you to monitor blood sugar level regularly.
- Medicines used to modify immune response like Methotrexate, Ciclosporin and Tacrolimus if taken along with Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules can cause kidney problems.
- Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin can cause fits if you have a history of fits or seizures if taken along with this medicine.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ramipril, Enalapril, Valsartan, Candesartan or Telmisartan should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
- No food interaction with this medicine has been found.
- However, it is recommended to avoid spicy and oily food to reduce the chances of acidity and stomach discomfort.
Storage and disposal of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw into the drain.
Dosage of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Symptoms of overdose of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules include headache, nausea, vomiting, irritation or bleeding in the stomach and intestines, diarrhoea (rare), excitation, drowsiness, dizziness, low blood pressure, unable to breathe, fainting, occasionally fits and coma. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Excess of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsuleswill lead to kidney or liver damage.
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules a painkiller?
A: Yes, Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules is a pain killer medicine. Kindly, do not self medicate this medicine as it may not be suitable for your condition without consulting your doctor.
Q: How long can I use Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules one per day?
A: Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules should be used as told and only for the duration for which your doctor prescribes it. Consumption of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules for a prolonged period increases the chances of developing side effects such as stomach discomfort and worsen kidney, liver and heart diseases. Also, pain, if not controlled by short term use of the medicine, should be examined by a doctor to identify the underlying cause which should then be treated.
Q: My wife has been prescribed this medicine, how to give her Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules ?
A: You should give her Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with a glass of water after having her meal. You need to give her this medicine regularly, in doses, frequency and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- EMC. SmPC. Preservex. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. PIL. Preservex. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. SmPC. Rabeprazole. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. PIL. Rabeprazole. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- Sunpharma. Altraday Capsule Indications. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 15 Oct 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved