Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules contains a combination of two medicines Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole. It is used to reduce swelling and pain in bones joints and muscles. Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules work
s by the combined action of its two components. Aceclofenac inhibits the action of certain chemicals in the body responsible for swelling and pain. Whereas Rabeprazole present in the medicine helps in reducing the acidity induced by Aceclofenac, thereby reducing the chances of ulcers, heartburn and acidity associated with painkillers. This medicine should not be given to children.
|You Save||₹14.32 (12% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(200.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC AND ANTACID|
Uses of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you have an allergy to Aceclofenac or Rabeprazole or to or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to other pain killers like Ibuprofen, Aspirin, and Diclofenac
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction upon painkiller consumption like asthmatic attack, runny nose and skin reactions
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney disease
- If you have heart problems like a heart attack, heart failure or stroke
- If you have any bleeding, blood clotting disorders or blood circulation problem
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby or breastfeeding
Side effects of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Dry mouth
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver
- You have stomach or intestine issues like bleeding, inflammatory bowel disease or stomach tumor
- You have blood circulations problems or bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinners
- You have asthma or breathing issues or are a smoker
- You have diabetes or high blood pressure or high cholesterol or fats
- You have a blood disorder known as porphyria
- You have chickenpox; the use of this medicine can lead to a serious infection.
- You had major surgery and are recovering from it
- You are allergic to medicines like Omeprazole, Esomeprazole or substituted Benzimidazoles
- You are taking Atazanavir to treat HIV
- You have or are a risk of having a vitamin B12 deficiency
- You are going to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A), you should immediately stop this medicine and consult your doctor if you notice a severe infection.
- You are above 65 years of age
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children
Mode of Action of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- The combination of Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole is based on the pain killer effect of Aceclofenac and the anti-acidity effect of Rabeprazole.
- Aceclofenac blocks or inhibits the action of certain chemicals produced in the body which is responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation and thus helps to ease pain and reduce swelling....
- However, the use of Aceclofenac has been reported to cause gastric discomfort and acidity. Hence, it is combined with Rabeprazole, a medicine that reduces the amount of acid made by the stomach, thus preventing damage to the stomach. Thus, the combination helps alleviate pain with minimal gastric irritation caused due to Aceclofenac alone....
Directions for Use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules should be taken with a glass of water along with food or after your meals.
- This medicine should be taken regularly, in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with other pain killers like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Steroids, antiplatelets like Clopidogrel, should be avoided as it can cause stomach and intestine bleeding....
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with digoxin (used to treat heart failure) should be avoided unless frequently monitored, as it can alter the effects of the medicine.
- You should not use Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules for 8-12 days after taking Mifepristone, as it can reduce its effects.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules should be avoided along with medicines used to treat HIV like Zidovudine, Atazanavir, as it can alter its effects.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules along with water pills such as Thiazides, Furosemide, Amiloride can increase the risk of toxicity in the kidney.
- Concomitant use of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules with anticoagulants like Warfarin and medicine to treat psychiatric illnesses like Escitalopram, Fluoxetine can increase the risk of bleeding and ulcers....
- Use of antidiabetics along with Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules can affect your blood sugar level. The doctor may ask you to monitor blood sugar level regularly.
- Medicines used to modify immune response like Methotrexate, Ciclosporin and Tacrolimus if taken along with Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules can cause kidney problems.
- Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin can cause fits if you have a history of fits or seizures if taken along with this medicine.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ramipril, Enalapril, Valsartan, Candesartan or Telmisartan should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
- No food interaction with this medicine has been found.
- However, it is recommended to avoid spicy and oily food to reduce the chances of acidity and stomach discomfort.
Storage and disposal of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw into the drain.
Dosage of Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules a painkiller?
Q: How long can I use Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules one per day?
Q: My wife has been prescribed this medicine, how to give her Raceclo Strip Of 10 Capsules ?
- EMC. SmPC. Preservex. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. PIL. Preservex. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. SmPC. Rabeprazole. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- EMC. PIL. Rabeprazole. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)
- Sunpharma. Altraday Capsule Indications. [Accessed on 22-Sep-2020] (online)