Qure Oz Tablet
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Qure Oz Tablet Description
Qure Oz Tab is a combination of Levofloxacin and Ornidazole, an antibiotic.
|Levofloxacin(250.0 Mg) + Ornidazole(500.0 Mg)
Check more medicines with composition as Levofloxacin(250.0 Mg) + Ornidazole(500.0 Mg)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Qure Oz Tablet
- L Cin Oz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.85₹ 112.53₹ 11.25/Tablet
- Levomac Oz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 92.8815.24% CHEAPER₹ 9.29/Tablet
Uses of Qure Oz Tablet
- For the treatment of diarrhoea of mixed infection in adult patients
Contraindications of Qure Oz Tablet
- As this medicine contains Levofloxacin and Ornidazole, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to Fluoroquinolone or Nitroimidazole class of medicines
- If you have a history of fits (epilepsy)
- If you have problems related to tendon (tissue connecting muscles to bones) like inflammation and swelling of the tendons (tendonitis)
- If your age is less than 18 years
- If you are pregnant, planning to have a baby or if you are breastfeeding
Side effects of Qure Oz Tablet
- Lack of sleep
- Headache and dizziness
- Diarrhoea, vomiting and nausea
- Dry mouth
- Increased liver enzyme
- Skin reactions or numbness
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Qure Oz Tablet
Can I take Qure Oz Tab during pregnancy?
- It is unsafe to take this medicine in pregnancy
- Do not take Qure Oz Tab if you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby
- If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor
Can I take Qure Oz Tab while breastfeeding?
Qure Oz Tab can pass into human breast milk and can cause serious harm to your baby. Hence, breastfeeding should be discontinued while you are taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Qure Oz Tab?
You may experience drowsiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking this medicine. Caution is advised while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Qure Oz Tab?
You should avoid drinking excessive alcohol while taking this medicine as alcohol may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you feel strain/ pain on tendons (tendinitis) and joints, immediately stop this medicine, do not move the joint much and inform your doctor immediately
- If you experience continuous or bloody diarrhoea
- If you have diabetes as your blood glucose can drop when you are on this medicine, close glucose monitoring is required
- If you have myasthenia gravis, this medicine can worsen it
- If you experience suicidal thoughts, immediately inform your doctor
- If you experience fits or have a history of fits
- If you feel restlessness, lightheadedness, confusion or hallucinations
- If you feel allergic reactions like fever or rashes
- If you have a kidney problem or heart problems like heart attack, very slow heart rate and salt imbalance
- If you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (an inherited disorder that affects red blood cells)
- If your age is 60 years or above
Mode of Action of Qure Oz Tablet
How Does It Work?
Levofloxacin works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and Ornidazole kills the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Qure Oz Tablet
- Swallow the whole medicine with a glass of water
- Take this medicine after food
Interactions of Qure Oz Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other drugs. However, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- Medicines used to treat depression
- Medicines used to treat acidity (antacids) like Sucralfate, antacids containing calcium and magnesium should not be taken two hours before or after this medicine
- Medicines used to treat pain and inflammation (NSAID's) can increase the chance of fits
- Medicines used to treat respiratory diseases like Theophylline
- Immunosuppressant like Ciclosporin
- Medicines used to treat gout-like Probenecid
- Blood sugar can drop if you are on insulin or Glibenclamide. Careful monitoring of blood glucose is needed
- Increased chances of bleeding if taken along with Warfarin
- Medicines used to treat fits or epilepsy (antiepileptic) like Phenytoin and Phenobarbital
Interactions with food items
Food does not affect the way Levofloxacin works. However, this medicine also includes Ornidazole which should be taken after food. Hence, it is advised to take this medicine after food.
Storage and disposal of Qure Oz Tablet
- Store this medicine below 30°C
- Protect it from moisture and sunlight
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Qure Oz Tablet
- If you take more medicine than prescribed, this medicine may cause confusion, dizziness, impairment of consciousness, fits and nausea
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of an overdose or rush to the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- It is advisable not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can result in failure of therapy
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take this medicine?
A: You are supposed to complete the prescribed duration by your physician. If you skip the dose or do not complete the course, it may cause resistance and decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
Q: Any specific precaution I need to take while taking Qure Oz Tab?
A: Avoid sun exposure when on treatment and atleast 48 hours after discontinuing the treatment. In case you have to go out, wear full sleeves clothes and cover yourself.
Expires on or After
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.