Pregadoc Nt Tablet
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pregadoc Nt Tablet Description
Pregadoc NT tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of neuropathic pain. It is a sensation of numbness, tingling and also feels like pins and needles. Pregadoc NT tablet contains preg
abalin and nortriptyline as the active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting Pregadoc NT tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from.
|You Save||₹34.94 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Nortriptyline(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Aggression, headache, stuffed nose, constipation, dry mouth|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Nortriptyline(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
Pregadoc NT tablet is used for the treatment of neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain responsible for sensing the external stimuli....
Contraindications of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
- If you are allergic to nortriptyline and pregabalin or any ingredients present in Pregadoc NT tablet.
- If you have health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver or kidney disorder, etc.
- If you are currently taking any anti-depressant medications.
- If you have liver/kidney damage or disease.
- If you have a history of cardiac arrest or heart failure.
Side effects of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
- Stuffed nose
- Dry mouth
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
Can I take Pregadoc NT tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used by pregnant women due to limited information available about the safety of Pregadoc NT tablet during pregnancy. If pregnancy is detected while taking this medicine inform your doctor immediately. Use effective contraception if you are a woman of childbearing age and taking this medicine.
Can I take Pregadoc NT tablet while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment with Pregadoc NT tablet, as it may harm the newborn baby. Your doctor may suggest you either stop breastfeeding or discontinue the medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pregadoc NT tablet?
This medicine may make you feel dizzy or tired. Individuals must avoid driving or operating heavy machinery immediately after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Pregadoc NT tablet ?
It is advised not to consume alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may increase side effects like dizziness, drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions such as heart disorder, liver or kidney problem, thyroid, etc.
- You have a history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- It can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
Mode of Action of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Nortriptyline works by acting on the release of certain chemicals and electrical activity in the brain.
Directions for Use of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
Pregadoc NT tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water. This tablet can be taken with or without food. It is recommended to take the tablet at the same time every day.
Interactions of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Pregadoc NT tablet works or Pregadoc NT tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like pain killers, medications for diabetes, corticosteroids, blood thinners, antibiotics, muscle relaxing medicines, medicines for mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, fits and sleep disorders, etc....
Storage and disposal of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pregadoc Nt Tablet
Individuals may experience symptoms like dizziness, confusion, nausea, dehydration or unusual thirst, etc if the medicine is taken more than the recommended dose. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not miss a dose of this medicine as it may lead to a rise in blood pressure. If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pregadoc NT tablet a normal painkiller?
A: Pregadoc NT tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of neuropathic pain (pain associated with nerve damage in the brain). This kind of pain is not cured by normal painkillers. Do not use it as a normal painkiller. Take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking Pregadoc NT tablet on my own?
A: No, you should not stop taking the Pregadoc NT tablet on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. Also, your doctor will gradually decrease the dose before stopping it.
Q: Can I take Pregadoc NT tablet if I am taking antidiabetic medicines?
A: Please talk to your doctor about all your current and past medication use before taking this medicine.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021]
- Nortriptyline 10mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Pregabalin 150 mg capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Drugs H. Pregabalin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Drugs H. Nortriptyline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed