Prasita 10mg Tablet
Prasita 10 MG Description
Prasita Tablet contains prasugrel as its active ingredient, which belongs to a group of medicines called blood thinners. It is used in preventing blood clot formation in blood vessels after certain p
rocedures (cardiac stent) in people with heart diseases, reducing the risk of having another heart attack, stroke and heart-related chest pain. It ensures the smooth and normal flow of blood in blood vessels. This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Prasunol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 296.00₹ 236.80₹ 23.68/Tablet
- Prasudoc 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 212.00₹ 180.2022% CHEAPER₹ 18.02/Tablet
- Prasuvas 10mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 347.85₹ 347.85₹ 34.79/Tablet
- Prax 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 311.00₹ 264.35₹ 26.44/Tablet
Uses of Prasita 10 MG
Contraindications of Prasita 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Prasugrel or any of the ingredient of Prasita Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any condition that causes bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
- If you have had any heart problems like stroke or a condition called transient ischaemic attack.
- If you have any problems with your liver.
Side effects of Prasita 10 MG
- Bleeding from the nose
- Blood in the urine
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Prasita 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any bleeding disorder (ulcers in the stomach or intestines, recently had some major surgery, etc).
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problems.
- You are above the age of 60 years.
- You develop an allergic reaction or unwanted side effects after taking Prasita Tablet.
- You have any scheduled surgery.
- You develop a fever and bruising under the skin that may appear as red dots, with or without extreme fatigue, confusion, jaundice while on treatment with Prasita Tablet.
- Prasita Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Prasita 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prasita 10 MG
Interactions of Prasita 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Prasita Tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled. ...
- Concomitant use of Prasita Tablet along with warfarin, clopidogrel (blood thinner), ibuprofen, naproxen, etoricoxib (pain killers) is not recommended as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines like morphine and other opioids used in severe pain should be used with caution along with this medicine.
- You should not take any other medicine while taking Prasita Tablet without first consulting your doctor.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Prasita 10 MG
Dosage of Prasita 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Prasita Tablet?
Q: How to take Prasita Tablet?
- Efient 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Efient 10 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Prasugrel [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]