Poinmeth 200mg Tablet
By GENTECH HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Poinmeth 200 MG Description
Poinmeth Tablet is a hepatoprotective dietary supplement. It contains the active ingredient S-adenosyl L-methionine/ademetionine. Poinmeth Tablet helps in maintaining the proper process of metabolism
in the body i.e., breakdown, activation, and formation of proteins, fats, lipids, hormones, etc. It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver. Take this medicine as suggested by the doctor and in the dose and duration prescribed.
|Uses||Liver disease, liver disorder in pregnant women|
|Side effects||Nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Ademetionine(200.0 Mg)
Uses of Poinmeth 200 MG
- Poinmeth Tablet is used in the treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis (liver disorder in pregnant women) and liver diseases.
- It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver.
Contraindications of Poinmeth 200 MG
- If you are allergic to ademetionine or any other ingredients present in Poinmeth Tablet.
- If you have a known history of genetic defects like defects in vitamin B12 metabolism and cystathionine beta-synthase deficiency.
Side effects of Poinmeth 200 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Poinmeth 200 MG
Can I take Poinmeth Tablet during pregnancy?
Poinmeth Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women or pregnancy confirmed women.
Can I take Poinmeth Tablet while breastfeeding?
Poinmeth Tablet is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Poinmeth Tablet?
Poinmeth Tablet may make you feel dizzy and drowsy. Be cautious while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Poinmeth Tablet?
Consuming alcohol with Poinmeth Tablet is not recommended as it may worsen your medical condition. Consult your doctor about drinking alcohol before using this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any side effects after taking this medicine.
- You are known to have mania, bipolar disorder, etc. (psychiatric disorder).
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You are taking other multivitamin medicines containing folic acid and vitamin B12 and vitamin B6.
Mode of Action of Poinmeth 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Poinmeth Tablet acts as a hepatoprotectant (protects the liver and decreases the damage caused to the liver) and improves its function.
Directions for Use of Poinmeth 200 MG
- Poinmeth Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Take at the same time every day for optimal results.
- Avoid taking doses more than that recommended.
Interactions of Poinmeth 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Poinmeth Tablet works or this supplement itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for a brain-related disorder or mood disorder.
Storage and disposal of Poinmeth 200 MG
- Store Poinmeth Tablet in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Poinmeth 200 MG
If you think you have taken too much Poinmeth Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of Poinmeth Tablet. If you have missed taking a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Poinmeth Tablet used for?
A: Poinmeth Tablet is used for the treatment of liver disease and liver disorder in pregnant women.
Q: Is Poinmeth good for liver?
A: Yes, Poinmeth Tablet is good for the liver. It supports healthy liver function and helps in maintaining the proper process of metabolism in the body.
- ADEMTA [Internet]. DR SERTUS İLAÇ SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ”, TURKEY; 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe): In Depth [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-adenosylmethionine [Internet]. Accurateclinic.com. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed