Paser D Tablet
By GALPHA LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Paser D Tablet Description
Paser D Tablet is an effective pain reliever used to relieve pain in conditions like joint pain, muscle pain, headache, dental pain, migraine, period pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
It contains a combination of three active ingredients - diclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. It works by inhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹1.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Stomach ache, diarrhoea, nausea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Paser D Tablet
- Averca P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 53.90₹ 5.39/Tablet
- Intagesic Sp TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 75.60₹ 7.56/Tablet
- Esgipyrin Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.41₹ 121.05₹ 12.11/Tablet
- Goldpar-sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Maestro Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Adine Plus TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.45₹ 74.33₹ 7.43/Tablet
- V2 Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.00₹ 70.55₹ 7.06/Tablet
- Diclotal Plus Sp Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 40.80₹ 4.08/Tablet
Uses of Paser D Tablet
- Paser D Tablet is used for relieving symptoms such as fever, pain and inflammation (swelling) associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders and for some other pain-soothing purposes.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries to reduce pain, redness and swelling.
Contraindications of Paser D Tablet
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of Paser D Tablet.
- If you have a history of allergies including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or a woman of child-bearing age who does not use contraceptives.
Side effects of Paser D Tablet
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Paser D Tablet
Can I take Paser D Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Paser D Tablet during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women unless specifically prescribed by the doctor.
Can I take Paser D Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to take this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor. Your doctor may suggest you either stop breastfeeding or discontinue the medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Paser D Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken this medicine as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Paser D Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Paser D Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergic reactions like skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
- You have any kind of underlying medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or blood disorder.
- You have a habit of smoking.
- You experience any kind of symptoms associated with high blood pressure. The doctor may advise you to monitor your blood pressure on a regular basis.
- You have liver, kidney or heart-related problems. The doctor will advise regular monitoring of the same.
- You are an elderly patient. The doctor might prescribe the lowest effective dose on elderly patients.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
Mode of Action of Paser D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Paser D Tablet works by the combined action of its three components.
- Diclofenac and paracetamol present in this medicine act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Paser D Tablet
- This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Paser D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Paser D Tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, cholesterol-lowering medicines, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral contraceptives, anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines and medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage....
Storage and disposal of Paser D Tablet
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Paser D Tablet
Symptoms of overdose may include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain, etc. If you think you have taken too much of Paser D Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of Paser D Tablet to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Paser D Tablet if I have stomach ulcers condition?
A: No, avoid taking Paser D Tablet tablet if you have active stomach ulcers or history of stomach ulcers, as it may further aggravate the ulcers and can cause bleeding from ulcers.
Q: Is Paser D Tablet a muscle relaxant?
A: No, Paser D Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine and it does not have muscle relaxant properties.
Q: How should I take Paser D Tablet tablet ?
A: Take Paser D Tablet tablet as a whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or break. Follow the dosage and schedule as recommended by your doctor. Do not take an excessive dose. Take this medicine preferably after a meal.
Q: Is Paser D Tablet an NSAID?
A: Yes, Paser D Tablet contains diclofenac and paracetamol as one of its active ingredients that belongs to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which helps in reducing acute pain in adults.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed