By BESTOCHEM FORMULATIONS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Paradon Tablet is used as a symptomatic treatment for migraine. It is also used to treat any other medical condition such as fever, pain associated with nausea and vomiting. A migraine is a type of headache with varying intensity or increasing intensity of pain, which is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. Paradon Tablet contains a combination of domperidone and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as an active ingredient. This medicine acts by blocking the release of the chemical substance responsible for pain and inflammation associated with vomiting sensation. You should always take Paradon Tablet with meals to avoid stomach upset and as prescribed by your doctor....
|You Save||₹3.15 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Domperidone(10.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dry mouth, sleepiness, diarrhea|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Paradon Tab
Paradon Tablet is used for the treatment of migraines. It also provides relief from various conditions associated with nausea, vomiting, pain and fever.
Contraindications of Paradon Tab
- If you are allergic to domperidone, paracetamol or any other ingredients of Paradon Tablet.
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding from ulcers.
- If you have an obstruction, blockage or tear in the intestine or in any part of the gut.
- If you are suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour in your pituitary gland which releases an excess of prolactin hormone).
Side effects of Paradon Tab
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Paradon Tab
Can I take Paradon Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Paradon Tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential and if the benefits to the mother overweigh the risks to the foetus.
Can I take Paradon Tablet while breastfeeding?
Paradon Tablet passes into breast milk; hence you should consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Paradon Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Paradon Tablet on driving but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Paradon Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Paradon Tablet, as it may worsen your condition.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
- You are suffering from any problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You are on medications like ketoconazole or erythromycin.
- You are taking any other medicine containing paracetamol or domperidone.
- Paradon Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Paradon Tab
How Does It Work?
- Paradon Tablet works by the combined effects of both its components - domperidone and paracetamol.
- Domperidone is used to control nausea and vomiting caused due to migraine. It acts by increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines.
- Paracetamol works by blocking the release of certain chemical substances which cause pain and fever. So, all the symptoms related to migraine improve gradually.
Directions for Use of Paradon Tab
Paradon Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break, or chew the medicine. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Paradon Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Paradon Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection) or erythromycin (antibiotic).
- Concomitant use of Paradon Tablet along with blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Other medicines like Metoclopramide, Cholestyramine, Chloramphenicol should be used with caution along with Paradon Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Paradon Tab
- Store Paradon Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Paradon Tab
Symptoms of an overdose may be nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, agitation, unconsciousness, fits, confusion, sleepiness and pale skin. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of Paradon Tablet....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Paradon Tablet take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Paradon Tablet?
A: Paradon Tablet is used for the treatment or provides symptomatic relief from migraine. It provides relief from other conditions associated with pain, fever, nausea, and vomiting.
Q: How long should I take Paradon Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Paradon Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your condition after taking this medicine for 3 days.
Q: Will Paradon Tablet help with a headache?
A: Paradon Tablet is useful for migraine type of headache. It is a condition where an individual experiences headaches with increasing intensity along with nausea and vomiting.
Q: Can I take Paradon Tablet for fever?
A: Paradon Tablet is used to treat and provide relief from migraine. It is also used to treat fever associated with nausea or vomiting. If you experience nausea or vomiting along with fever, then your doctor may prescribe you this medicine. Do not self-medicate.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.