Paracip 500mg Tablet
Paracip 500 MG Description
Paracip 500 tablet is used to reduce fever and relieve pain. It contains paracetamol (also known as Acetaminophen) as its active ingredient. It is used for reducing fever and relieving pain, includin
g toothache, headache, migraine, muscle ache, period pain, etc. Pain is an unpleasant feeling caused by the formation of certain chemicals in the body in response to an injury, tissue damage or disease. Paracip 500 tablet works by blocking the formation of these chemicals responsible for fever and pain. This medicine usually provides symptomatic relief to the patient taking this medicine. The dose of duration of this medicine varies among individuals depending on the severity and condition it is being used for. You should not take more than 4 tablets of the Paracip 500 tablet in any 24 hours. Do not take it further if you feel that your pain and fever are relieved. While taking this medicine, you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol. Do not take more than the recommended dose and keep a gap of a minimum of 4 hours between two consecutive doses.
|You Save||₹0.90 (10% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Fever and pain|
|Side effects||Skin rash or itching|
Uses of Paracip 500 MG
Contraindications of Paracip 500 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Paracip 500 tablet.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of Paracip 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Paracip 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are suffering from any infection.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol along with the Paracip 500, taking too much paracetamol can cause liver damage.
Directions for Use of Paracip 500 MG
Storage and disposal of Paracip 500 MG
- Store Paracip 500 mg tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Paracip 500 MG
- Paracip 500 mg tablets is a fever and pain-reducing medicine used for pains like toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches, osteoarthritis, period pain, sore throat, vaccination pain, tooth extraction pain, toothache, ear pain, cold and flu....
- Take this medicine at the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than a daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- Keep a gap of at least 4 hours between one dose and the next. Do not take more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 6 years of age.
- If used in the correct dosage, Paracip tablets seldom have any side effects. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters or an allergic response. If you experience any such reaction, talk to your doctor....
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Paracip tablets.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Also, inform me if you have liver disorders.
Dosage of Paracip 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Paracip 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Paracip 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Be cautious if you are taking Paracip 500 tablet along with medicines such as metoclopramide or domperidone used to treat nausea or vomiting, a blood thinner such as warfarin and antibiotic such as chloramphenicol....
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like colestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Paracip 500 tablet.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the precautions to be taken while using Paracip 500 tablet?
Q: Can I give Paracip 500 tablet to my 7 years old child who has a fever?
Q: My child, who is 4 years old happened to consume 5 tablets of Paracip 500 mg, what should I do?
Q: Can Paracip 500 tablet be taken for fever and cold?
Q: What is Paracip 500 tablet used for?
Q: Can elderly people use Paracip 500 mg tablet?
Q: How often can Paracip 500 tablet be taken?
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 February 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Product Information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 February 2022]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 16 February 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 February 2022]