Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Pantocid L capsule is a combination medicine used for the prevention of acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe and prevention of the production of excess acid in the stomach. It consists of tw
active ingredients, pantoprazole and levosulpiride, that reduce acid production in the stomach. It prevents acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel. Do not use it if you are pregnant or a lactating mother or if you are allergic to any of its components. Pantocid L capsule should only be used under medical supervision..
- Pancoly L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 114.4846% CHEAPER₹ 11.45/Capsule
- Pantocaf Lsr CapsulesBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 264.00₹ 105.6050% CHEAPER₹ 10.56/Capsule
- Pentate Ls Capsules 10'sBy Morepen Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 313.00₹ 219.10₹ 21.91/Capsule
- Protera L CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 325.80₹ 276.93₹ 27.69/Capsule
- Pantin L CapsuleBy Genix10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 131.00₹ 111.3547% CHEAPER₹ 11.14/Capsule
- Panum L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 102.16₹ 86.8459% CHEAPER₹ 8.68/Capsule
- Pan L CapsuleBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.154% CHEAPER₹ 20.32/Capsule
- Pansec L CapsuleBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.08₹ 118.2244% CHEAPER₹ 11.82/Capsule
- P Ppi L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.7569% CHEAPER₹ 6.52/Capsule
- Prat L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 167.71₹ 142.5555% CHEAPER₹ 9.5/Capsule
Uses of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole and levosulpiride or any of the other ingredients of Pantocid L capsule.
- If you have severe kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an obstruction in your bowel or have blood in vomit or stool.
- If you have a tumour of the adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma.
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy) or have an abnormally elevated mood (mania).
- If you have prolactin hormone-secreting tumour of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma) and breast cancer present together.
Side effects of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Pain in stomach
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, any kind of heart disease etc.
- You have a rash over the skin.
- You are taking this medicine for a longer duration.
- You have tiredness, seizures, irregular heartbeat or muscle spasm.
- Your doctor tells you that you have a low vitamin B12 level in your blood.
- You have to undergo a urine test.
Mode of Action of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Levosulpiride works by reducing acid production in the stomach. It also works by preventing acid reflux in the food pipe from the stomach by increasing movement of the stomach and bowel.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
Directions for Use of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Pantocid L capsule works or this medicine itself affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction....
- Especially if you are consuming medicines like antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, brain and mood-related medicines etc.
Storage and disposal of Pantocid L Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.