Panlipase 25000 Capsule 10'S
Panlipase 300 MG Description
Panlipase 25000 capsule is a replacement therapy for enzymes that are naturally produced by the pancreas. Certain diseased conditions like excessive mucous production that blockages the pancreatic du
ct (cystic fibrosis), long term inflammation of the pancreas (chronic pancreatitis) and/or surgical removal of the pancreas lead to a deficiency of the necessary pancreatic enzymes. Panlipase 25000 capsules contain the enzymes derived from animal source (pork).This medicine helps in the digestion of sugars, fats and proteins in individuals who have defective/non-functional pancreas. It is advised to drink plenty of water when consuming this medicine. It is advised that you consult your doctor about your medical conditions before the use of this capsule.
|You Save||₹101.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Uses of Panlipase 300 MG
Contraindications of Panlipase 300 MG
- If you are allergic to any constituent in the capsule/animal origin product (contains pork).
- If you are suffering from a rare condition of narrowing of the digestive tract characterised by symptoms like abdominal pain, swelling, vomiting and constipation (fibrosis colonopathy). Usually seen when patients with a hereditary disorder of the digestive system and lungs wherein the body produces mucous that blocks the lungs and pancreas (cystic fibrosis) are treated with a high dose of pancreatic enzymes....
Side effects of Panlipase 300 MG
- Stomach pain
- Feeling of gases in the stomach (bloating)
- Changes in blood sugar levels-increase (hyperglycaemia/hypoglycaemia)
Precautions and Warnings of Panlipase 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to products that are of animal origin (this capsule contains pork).
- You are suffering from a rare condition wherein the digestive tract narrows and you may experience severe stomach pain, swelling, vomiting and constipation which is generally seen in patients with treatment of cystic fibrosis....
- You have high levels of uric acid (gout).
- You are suffering from severe kidney disease.
- You experience an increased concentration of enzymes in the liver.
- You are taking folic acid supplements, as this medicine hinders the absorption of folic acid and iron in the body.
- You are diabetic and consuming medicines to maintain your blood sugar levels as this medicine may alter your blood sugar levels.
Mode of Action of Panlipase 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Panlipase 300 MG
- Take Panlipase 25000 capsule in the correct dosage and for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Panlipase 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Avoid concomitant use with medicine, those are multivitamins or folic acid supplements as this medicine decreases the absorption of folic acid and iron.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Panlipase 300 MG
- Store the Panlipase 25000 capsule at room temperature (15-25°C) away from light, heat and moisture.
- Store it in the original packaging.
Dosage of Panlipase 300 MG
- A severe overdose of the enzyme is associated with conditions like high uric acid levels in the blood (hyperuricemia) and urine (hyperuricosuria) and a condition of narrowing of the digestive tract with severe stomach pain, nausea and vomiting in patients suffering from cystic fibrosis....
- If you think you have taken an overdose of Panlipase 25000 capsule, it is recommended that you visit your doctor or nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Panlipase 25000 capsule safe in children?
Q: Can I consume Panlipase 25000 capsule with an antacid?
Q: When should I avoid Panlipase 25000 capsules?
Q: Is it normal to experience fatty foul smelling stools when taking Panlipase 25000 capsule?
- Drugs H. Nebivolol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 March 2022]
- CREON® (pancrelipase) Delayed-Release Capsules | Official HCP Site [Internet]. Creon.com. 2022 [cited 11 March 2022]
- Creon 10000 Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 March 2022]