Orvas 10mg Strip Of 7 Tablets
Orvas 10 MG Description
Orvas Tablet is a lipid-lowering medicine containing Atorvastatin as its active moiety. It is also known as 'Statins' or 'HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors'. Atorvastatin in Orvas Tablet decreases the syn
thesis of cholesterol in the body by inhibiting the enzymes responsible for cholesterol formation. You should take this medicine preferably before going to bed to gain optimum benefits. You should avoid consuming a high fat, fried and junk meals and also maintain a healthy and active lifestyle to gain optimum benefits along with Orvas Tablet.
- Atrowell 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.00₹ 70.84₹ 4.72/Tablet
- Atortrue 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 46.20₹ 3.08/Tablet
- Lipvas 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.20₹ 47.74₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Atorbest 10mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.21₹ 47.75₹ 4.78/Tablet
- Biovas 10mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.12₹ 47.68₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Atrocord 10mg TabletBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.19₹ 47.73₹ 4.77/Tablet
- Tonact 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.08₹ 86.77₹ 5.78/Tablet
- Lipikind 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 41.08₹ 34.928% CHEAPER₹ 2.33/Tablet
- Zivast 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.25₹ 38.46₹ 3.85/Tablet
- Stator 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.28₹ 80.99₹ 5.4/Tablet
Uses of Orvas 10 MG
Contraindications of Orvas 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Atorvastatin or any other components of Orvas Tablet.
- If you have or ever had any liver disease, any abnormality in the liver function test.
- If you are being treated with medicines for hepatitis C like glecaprevir/pibrentasvir.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Orvas 10 MG
- Body pain (joint, back, throat, muscle)
- Swelling of nasal passages and bleeding from the nose
- An abnormal liver function test and increased creatinine level
Precautions and Warnings of Orvas 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney diseases.
- You experienced any muscle problems after taking other lipid-lowering medicines.
- You are taking medicines for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You have respiratory failure.
- You are addicted to alcohol.
- You have any thyroid problems.
- You have an inability to digest lactose (lactose intolerance).
Mode of Action of Orvas 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Orvas 10 MG
Interactions of Orvas 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- HIV medications such as ritonavir with Orvas Tablet can result in severe side effects.
- Erythromycin (antibiotic) taken with Orvas Tablet can result in increased side effects.
- It should be ensured that fusidic acid is taken in a proper gap with this medicine, a minimum gap of seven days is advised.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Orvas 10 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Check its expiry date before starting the treatment.