Ondiv Syrup 30ml
Ondiv Syrup 30ml Description
Ondiv Syp is an antiemetic that is used to control nausea and vomiting in children. It contains ondansetron as an active ingredient. Nausea is a feeling where you feel as if you are growing to throw
up the content of your stomach. Vomiting is uncontrolled reflux that makes you expel the contents of your stomach through the mouth. Ondiv Syp works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals which causes nausea and vomiting. This should be given to your children as directed by a doctor under an adult's supervision. Shake the Ondiv Syp well, before each use.
- Onttrion 2mg Bottle Of 30ml SyrupBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 37.72₹ 32.06₹ 1.07/Ml
- Vomisave Syrup 30mlBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 37.96₹ 18.98₹ 0.63/Ml
- Vomiset Syrup 30mlBy Indi Pharma Pvt Ltd30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 37.66₹ 33.89₹ 1.13/Ml
- Epinorm Syrup 30mlBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 42.34₹ 33.87₹ 1.13/Ml
- Periset Strawberry Flavour Bottle Of 30ml SyrupBy Ipca Laboratories30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 42.34₹ 25.40₹ 0.85/Ml
- Zofer 2mg Syrup 30mlBy Sun Pharma30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 41.55₹ 35.32₹ 1.18/Ml
Uses of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
Contraindications of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
- If your child is allergic to ondansetron or other ingredients of Ondiv Syp .
- If your child is taking a medicine called apomorphine, which is used to treat loss of muscle control and muscle stiffness in Parkinson's disease.
Side effects of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
- Sensation of warmth
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child is allergic to similar medicines like granisetron or palonosetron.
- Your child has severe constipation or has a blockage in the stomach as the medicine can affect the food transit time through the digestive tract.
- Your child has heart problems like heart failure or irregular heartbeats.
- Your child has liver problems or a condition of salt imbalance in blood or dehydration or your child is experiencing fluid loss.
Mode of Action of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
- Do not consume Ondiv Syp directly from the bottle.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
Interactions of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Be cautious if you are giving medicine like amiodarone for uneven heartbeats or arrhythmias.
- Your child may experience irregular heart rhythm if you give medicines like doxorubicin, trastuzumab, antihypertensive medicine such as atenolol or timolol, antimalarial medicine such as halofantrine, antibiotic medicine like erythromycin and antifungal medicine like ketoconazole....
- Your child may experience low blood pressure and unconsciousness if you give Ondiv Syp along with apomorphine.
- Medicines that are used to relieve pain like tramadol may not work when given along with Ondiv Syp .
- Your child may experience serotonin syndrome (symptoms like high body temperature, irritation, shakiness, sweating, widened pupils, and diarrhoea), including abnormal mental states with medicines used to treat mental states like citalopram or sertraline....
- Some medicines may affect the way Ondiv Syp works, or Ondiv Syp itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines given at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ondiv Syrup 30ml
- Store Ondiv Syp at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets. ...
- Do not flush unused or expired medicines in the toilet or pour them into the drain.