Ocuvir Dt 200mg Tablet
Ocuvir Dt 200 MG Description
Ocuvir Dt Tablet is an anti-viral medicine. The active ingredient present is aciclovir (acyclovir) and it helps in stopping or killing of growth of viruses. It should be taken as directed by the doct
or and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Herpikind 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.04₹ 64.6310.77% CHEAPER₹ 6.46/Tablet
Uses of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Contraindications of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Side effects of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during the treatment with the Ocuvir Dt Tablet.
Mode of Action of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Interactions of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Ocuvir Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like probenecid (used in treating gout), cimetidine (used in treating stomach problems like ulcers), mycophenolate mofetil (used in Crohn's disease) should be used with caution along with this medicine....
- Ocuvir Dt Tablet should be used with caution along with mycophenolate mofetil that is used for post-organ transplantation treatment.
Storage and disposal of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
- Store the Ocuvir Dt Tablet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ocuvir Dt 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ocuvir Dt Tablet make you tired?
Q: How long should I take Ocuvir Dt Tablet?
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- ZOVIRAX ORAL FORMULATIONS [Internet]. india-pharma.gsk.com. [cited 8 July 2021].
- CDSCO - Aciclovir [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]