Nurogab Nt Tablet
Nurogab Nt Tablet Description
Nurogab Nt Tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of neuropathic pain. It is a sensation of numbness, tingling and also feels like pins and needles. Nurogab Nt Tablet contains pregab
alin and nortriptyline as the active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting Nurogab Nt Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from.
|You Save||₹32.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Nortriptyline(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Aggression, headache, stuffed nose, constipation, dry mouth|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Nurogab Nt Tablet
Contraindications of Nurogab Nt Tablet
- If you are allergic to nortriptyline and pregabalin or any ingredients present in Nurogab Nt Tablet.
- If you have health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, liver or kidney disorder, etc.
- If you are currently taking any anti-depressant medications.
- If you have liver/kidney damage or disease.
- If you have a history of cardiac arrest or heart failure.
Side effects of Nurogab Nt Tablet
- Stuffed nose
- Dry mouth
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Nurogab Nt Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions such as heart disorder, liver or kidney problem, thyroid, etc.
- You have a history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- It can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
Mode of Action of Nurogab Nt Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Nortriptyline works by acting on the release of certain chemicals and electrical activity in the brain.
Directions for Use of Nurogab Nt Tablet
Interactions of Nurogab Nt Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Nurogab Nt Tablet works or Nurogab Nt Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like pain killers, medications for diabetes, corticosteroids, blood thinners, antibiotics, muscle relaxing medicines, medicines for mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, fits and sleep disorders, etc....
Storage and disposal of Nurogab Nt Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nurogab Nt Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Nurogab Nt Tablet a normal painkiller?
Q: Can I stop taking Nurogab Nt Tablet on my own?
Q: Can I takeNurogab Nt Tablet if I am taking antidiabetic medicines?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021]
- Nortriptyline 10mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Pregabalin 150 mg capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Drugs H. Pregabalin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].
- Drugs H. Nortriptyline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 May 2021].