Nulong 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nulong 10 MG Description
Nulong 10 tablet contains Cilnidipine as its active ingredient. It is an antihypertensive medicine used for high blood pressure (hypertension). Cilnidipine works by relaxing the blood vessels, thus r
ducing the pressure on the heart muscles. It is known as calcium channel blocker medicine. You should follow dietary changes, restrict salt intake and stay active, along with this medicine to gain optimum effect. While starting this medicine you may experience dizziness, headache for the initial few days, later it might resolve on its own. Always take this medicine as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Abrupt stopping will result in serious health consequences such as sudden chest pain, irregular heartbeat characterized as hypertensive crisis.
- Clindinol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.80₹ 76.16₹ 7.62/Tablet
- Cilnep 10mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 56.0026% CHEAPER₹ 5.6/Tablet
- Dilnip 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.45₹ 153.38₹ 10.23/Tablet
- Lnbloc 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.83₹ 137.56₹ 9.17/Tablet
- Cilacar 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 176.13₹ 149.71₹ 9.98/Tablet
- Nexovas 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.50₹ 144.92₹ 9.66/Tablet
- Cilaheart 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.02₹ 79.07₹ 7.91/Tablet
- Cinod 10mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.00₹ 201.45₹ 10.07/Tablet
- Cetanil 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.20₹ 145.52₹ 9.7/Tablet
- Cilnikem 10mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹ 9.78/Tablet
Uses of Nulong 10 MG
Contraindications of Nulong 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cilnidipine or any of the ingredient of Nulong 10 tablet.
- If you have unstable chest pain.
- If you recently had a heart attack.
- If you experience low blood pressure.
- If you have a condition where the valve between left ventricle and aorta is narrow (Aortic stenosis).
Side effects of Nulong 10 MG
- Swelling on legs
- Lack of energy
- Muscular pain
- Increased frequency of urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hot flushes (warmth feeling over face, neck and chest)
Precautions and Warnings of Nulong 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension).
- You had heart failure.
- You feel chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You feel dizziness while getting up.
Mode of Action of Nulong 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nulong 10 MG
Interactions of Nulong 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nulong 10 tablet tablets work or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for tuberculosis, antiepileptic medicines, anticancer medicines and antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Nulong 10 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from, heat and light.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Check the expiry date before taking the medicine and do not use the medicine after the expiry date.
Dosage of Nulong 10 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Nulong 10 tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
Q: Can I stop the medication of Nulong 10 tablet if I feel better?
Q: When should I take Nulong 10 tablet?
Q: Is Nulong 10 tablet tablet a blood thinner medicine?
Q: What is the content present in Nulong 10 tablet?
Q: What is the dose of the Nulong 10 tablet?
Other Products from this Brand
- Nulong 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nulong Trio 40 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nulong 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nulong 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nulong Mt 10 50 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nulong Mt 10 25 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nulong 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tabets
- Nulong 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nulong Mt 10 50 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets