Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm is used to treat various skin conditions such as itching, allergies, redness and inflammation suspected to have a bacterial or fungal infection. It contains a combination of three medicines -beclomethasone, clotrimazole and neomycin. Beclometasone is a steroid and has anti-inflammatory properties. Neomycin is an antibacterial agent, and clotrimazole is an antifungal agent. It is also used in the treatment of ringworm infection, athlete's foot and tinea infections. This cream is meant for external use only and should be used exactly as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
Uses of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
- Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm is used in treating different skin infections and inflammation like dermatitis, pruritus, impetigo, candida and tinea infection, etc.
- It helps in managing symptoms like scratching, red sores, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections.
Contraindications of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
- If you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm.
- This cream should not be used for children below 12 years.
- This cream should not be used for nail and scalp infection.
Side effects of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
- Stinging sensation
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
Can I use Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm during pregnancy?
This cream can be used during pregnancy, only if prescribed by your doctor. If you have been prescribed this cream, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I use Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm while breastfeeding?
This cream can be used by a breastfeeding woman only when prescribed by the doctor. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of the breastfeeding mother, as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant. Avoid using it on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm?
It is a topical medicine and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and this cream. However, avoid consuming alcohol as it can worsen the infection and delay healing.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any allergic reactions to the skin after applying this cream.
- You experience other infections after applying this cream.
- It would be best if you do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- If you experience any skin reactions after applying this cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Mode of Action of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins, responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent that is widely used for treating various bacterial infections of the skin. It works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of bacteria, causing infection.
- Collectively all these medicines work more effectively by reducing the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Directions for Use of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
- Use Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply the cream on a skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply it in the thin film covering the infected area and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Interactions of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm is meant for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine.Read less
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this cream with other medicines. However, it contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination.Read less
- This cream can damage the surface of physical contraceptives, and thus an alternative contraceptive measure should be considered during the treatment and after 5-days of the treatment.
- Other medicines like Ritonavir, Cidofovir, Cisplatin, Amphotericin B, painkillers like Ibuprofen, antibiotics like Amikacin, Tobramycin, Rifampin and Rifabutin should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
- Store this cream below 30°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm
As Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm is meant for external use, the cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out excess medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, then apply it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed one.Read less
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to use Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm?
A: If you find that you have started feeling better, still you are supposed to complete the prescribed dosage duration by your physician.
Q: How should I apply Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm?
A: Wash the affected area properly and dry it well. Then apply the cream over that area 2-3 times a day or as directed by your doctor. Do not cover the area where you applied the cream with any dressing.
Q: Can we use Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm for fungal skin infection?
A: Yes, it can be used for fungal infections if prescribed by your doctor. There are different types of fungal infections, and it is important to consult a dermatologist for advice. Refrain from using it for any other skin conditions as it contains steroids. Steroids can worsen certain skin infections. Hence, caution is needed.
Q: Can Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm be used in genital warts?
A: No, genital warts are caused due to viral infection. Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm is not effective against viral infections.
Q: Is Nuforce Gm Cream 15gm a steroid?
A: Yes, it contains beclomethasone, which is a steroid and effective against inflammation and swelling.
- SURFAZ-SN Cream [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Centaurpharma. Beclomethasone/Clotrimazole/Neomycin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Neomycin Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
Last Updated on: 03 May 2021 | 12:23 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved