Nuforce Gm New Formula Tube Of 15gm Cream
Nuforce GM cream is used to treat various skin conditions such as itching, allergies, redness and inflammation suspected to have a bacterial or fungal infection. It contains a combination of three medicines -beclomethasone, clotrimazole and neomycin. Beclometasone is a steroid and has anti-inflammatory properties. Neomycin is an antibacterial agent, and clotrimazole is an antifungal agent. It is also used in the treatment of ringworm infection, athlete's foot and tinea infections. Nuforce gm is meant for external use only and should be used exactly as directed by the doctor or pharmacist. Wash your hands after applying the cream. Do not use it for any other skin condition.
|₹9.55 (15% on MRP)
|Beclometasone(0.025 %W/W) + Clotrimazole(1.0 %W/W) + Neomycin(0.5 %W/W)
|Burning, irritation, itching, allergy, stinging sensation
|TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL AND STEROID
Uses of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- Nuforce-GM cream is used in treating different skin infections and inflammation like dermatitis, pruritus, impetigo, candida and tinea infection, etc.
- It helps in managing symptoms like scratching, red sores, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections.
Contraindications of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- If you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Nuforce-GM cream.
- Nuforce-GM should not be used for children below 12 years.
- This cream should not be used for nail and scalp infection.
Side effects of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- Stinging sensation
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
Other General Warnings
- You experience any allergic reactions to the skin after applying Nuforce-GM cream.
- You experience other infections after applying this cream.
- It would be best if you do not use this cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- If you experience any skin reactions after applying this cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You should not apply this cream for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Directions for Use of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- Use Nuforce-GM cream as directed by your doctor for external use only.
- Apply the cream on a skin surface free from cuts & wounds.
- Wash your hands before & after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply it in the thin film covering the infected area and let it get absorbed.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
Storage and disposal of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- Store Nuforce-GM cream below 30°C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
- Nuforce-GM cream is used for the treatment of various skin infections caused by bacteria, fungi or mixed infections.
- It helps to manage symptoms like scratching, red sores, itching and rashes when associated with skin infections.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to neomycin, clotrimazole, beclomethasone or any other ingredients of the Nuforce-GM cream.
- Use this medication exactly as directed by your doctor. It is only intended for external use.
- Nuforce-GM cream should not be used on children under 12 years of age.
- Do not apply this cream to a larger skin area or for a longer period of time than recommended.
- Talk to your doctor if you experience any allergic reactions to the skin after applying this cream.
Dosage of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substance, i.e. prostaglandins, responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic agent that is widely used for treating various bacterial infections of the skin. It works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of bacteria, causing infection.
- Nuforce gm works by the collective action of all these medicines and effectively reduce the infection and inflammation of the skin.
Interactions of NUFORCE GM NEW FORMULA TUBE OF 15GM CREAM
Interactions with other medicines
- Nuforce-GM cream is meant for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this cream with other medicines. However, it contains three different components, any interaction seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination....
- Nuforce gm can damage the surface of physical contraceptives, and thus an alternative contraceptive measure should be considered during the treatment and after 5-days of the treatment.
- Other medicines like Ritonavir, Cidofovir, Cisplatin, Amphotericin B, painkillers like Ibuprofen, antibiotics like Amikacin, Tobramycin, Rifampin and Rifabutin should be used cautiously.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to use Nuforce-GM cream?
Q: How do I use Nuforce GM?
Q: Can I use Nuforce-GM cream for fungal skin infection?
Q: Can Nuforce-GM cream be used in genital warts?
Q: Is Nuforce-GM cream a steroid?
Q: Can Nuforce Gm be applied on the face?
Q: Can we use Nuforce-GM for a baby?
Q: Can we use Nuforce gm cream on the vagina?
Q: What are the contents present in Nuforce Gm cream?
- SURFAZ-SN Cream [Internet]. Francoindian.com. 2021 [cited 19 March 2022]
- Centaurpharma. Beclomethasone/Clotrimazole/Neomycin. [Internet]. [cited 19 March 2022]
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 19 March 2022]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 19 March 2022]