Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops Description
Noblok drops contain a combination of three medicines, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine and paracetamol. It is used to relieve symptoms of cold and allergy including nasal congestion, runny no
se, sneezing, etc.
|You Save||₹9.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(2.5 Mg/Ml) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(125.0 Mg/Ml) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(1.0 Mg/Ml)|
|Uses||Nasal congestion, allergy symptoms|
|Side effects||Skin blisters, nausea, headache, rash, dizziness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(2.5 Mg/Ml) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(125.0 Mg/Ml) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(1.0 Mg/Ml)
Uses of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
- Nasal decongestant
- Relief from allergy symptoms
- Pain relief
Contraindications of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
- To help with sleep problems
- History of allergic reaction to any ingredient of these drops
- With any other medicine containing paracetamol
- With medicines used to treat depression, emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease
Side effects of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
- Skin rash
- Blisters on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
Is taking the Noblok drops safe during pregnancy?
Ask the doctor about the safety of taking these drops during pregnancy.
Is it okay to take Noblok drops when I'm breastfeeding?
Consult the doctor regarding the use of Noblok drops in nursing mothers.
Can I drive after taking the Noblok drops?
Do not drive if you experience drowsiness or feel sleepy after taking the Noblok drops.
Can I consume alcohol after taking the Noblok drops?
It is best to avoid drinking alcohol as drowsiness may be enhanced.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking blood thinning medicines like warfarin
- You suffer from diabetes or any thyroid issues
- You have an enlarged prostate gland and are facing issues urinating due to this
- You have liver problems
- Your child is below 4 years of age and has been given this medicine
- You drink alcohol regularly
- You have high blood pressure
- You have breathing problems like emphysema or bronchitis
- You are taking medicines to treat emotional issues or depression, etc
- You have any other conditions or health issues
- You are taking any other medications or plan to take some
- You get skin reactions or feel extremely sleepy or if your symptoms do not subside after using Noblok drops
Mode of Action of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
How Does It Work?
Paracetamol reduces fever by stopping the production of certain chemicals in the body that cause inflammation and fever. Chlorpheniramine acts by stopping the production of a chemical that causes allergic symptoms in the body (histamine). Phenylephrine gives relief by helping drain the nasal cavities and relieving congestion....
Directions for Use of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
- Take the Noblok drops exactly as prescribed by the doctor
- Do not take more than the amount given by the doctor
- Do not use the drops if the pack appears like it has been opened
- Noblok drops should not be used in children below 4 years of age
- For children above 4 years of age, dose adjustment will be needed
Interactions of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Alcohol, sedative or tranquilizers can increase the effect of sleepiness produced by Noblok drops
- Taking other medicines containing paracetamol increases the risk of liver damage
- Monoamine oxidase inhibiting medicines may also cause greater side effects if combined with Noblok drops
- Concomitant use of blood thinning agents like warfarin are not advise for use with this medicine
Storage and disposal of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
Store Noblok drops at room temperature. Do not expose them to excess heat or moisture.
Dosage of Noblok Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
In case of an overdosage, contact a doctor immediately or go to the nearest hospital and carry the drops with you.
Missed a Dose
Consult a doctor to know if the forgotten dose should be taken when you remember or directly on the next scheduled time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I have had cold and nasal congestion, which hasn't reduced after using Noblok drops. What should I do?
A: Contact your doctor if your congestion has not reduced even 7 days after you started taking these drops.
Q: How long do I have to continue taking these drops?
A: Keep taking them as long as the doctor asks you to. Whenever in doubt, ask your doctor.
Q: Do I need to consult a doctor if I have mild symptoms of a sore throat?
A: Consult a doctor if the sore throat is severe and lasts for more than 2 days and is accompanied by fever or headache or vomiting or rash.
Q: Is this medicine safe for use in adults?
A: The medicine should only be used under medical supervision. It is safe to use when it has been prescribed based on patient condition and needs.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed