Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets Description
Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide as an active ingredient. Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab is used to relieve pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthri
tis, osteoarthritis, post-operative pain, dental pain, pain associated with nose, ear and throat and to reduce fever. Nimesulide inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Tab Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach. Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab is not advised to be used by children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor about the medical condition and medical supplements, before using Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab .
Uses of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
- It relieves pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- To relieve post-operative pain, the pain of trauma or injury and due to dental procedures.
- To reduce fever and relieve pain associated with ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide or other ingredients of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab .
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have a history or suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
Side effects of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Rashes on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart, kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions, fast heartbeats, breathlessness, blood pressure fluctuation, increased sweating and swelling after taking the medicine.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- The medicine is to be administered to elderly patients with caution, as the elderly are more prone to get side effects associated with liver, kidneys, heart and internal bleeding in the stomach.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
- Take Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affects the way the Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab works or Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Taking blood-thinning medicines (warfarin), other pain-relieving medicines, water pills (furosemide), immunomodulatory medicines and oral antidiabetic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
- Store it at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nimbus Kid 50mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab be taken for stomach ache?
Q: Can I take Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab on an empty stomach?
Q: Does Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab cause weight gain?
Q: Can I give Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab to my 5-year-old child for a toothache?
Q: Is Nimbus Kid 50mg Tab an antibiotic?
- Nimesulide. CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide-Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]