Nicip Mr Tablet
Nicip Mr Tablet Description
Nicip MR Tablet is a pain-reliever medicine, mainly used to provide symptomatic relief from pain, swelling and inflammation associated with muscles. It contains a combination of Nimesulide, Chlorzoxa
zone and Paracetamol as its active ingredient. It works by inhibiting the release of a chemical substance responsible to cause pain. Nicip MR Tablet should not be used by children below 18 years of age; also by pregnant women during their third trimester and breastfeeding women. It is advised to take this medicine as advised by your doctor to gain optimal benefit. You may experience dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting when on this medicine. If the conditions get worsened, reach out to your doctor.
|You Save||₹16.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(375.0 Mg) + Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
Uses of Nicip Mr Tablet
Contraindications of Nicip Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to Nimesulide, Paracetamol or Chlorzoxazone or any other component of Nicip MR Tablet.
- If you have or had severe liver, kidney or heart disease or condition.
- If you have a clotting disorder.
- If you have a history of or active stomach or intestinal bleeding, internal bleeding in the brain or any other active bleeding disorder.
- If you are in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nicip Mr Tablet
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Nicip Mr Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are on any other medicine used to reduce pain.
- You have or had stomach-intestinal bleeding.
- You are using it for elderly people.
- You have or had any medical condition.
- You are planning a pregnancy, as Nicip MR Tablet might affect the ability to conceive.
- You experience any other symptoms after taking this medicine.
- Nicip MR Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years and above.
Mode of Action of Nicip Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Nimesulide and Paracetamol act by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation. Thus, offering anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chlorzoxazone works by blocking the nerves that send the pain signal to the brain. Thus, reducing the pain sensation.
Directions for Use of Nicip Mr Tablet
- Nicip MR Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nicip Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concurrent use of anti clot medicine such as warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding with Nicip MR Tablet. Hence, it should be used cautiously.
- The effect of water pills such as furosemide decreases when used along with Nicip MR Tablet. Hence, it should be used cautiously.
- The effect of lithium (antianxiety medicine) increases when used concomitantly with Nicip MR Tablet. Hence, close monitoring is required.
- The levels of immunosuppressive medicines such as methotrexate, cyclosporins should be monitored closely when used within 24 hours along with Nicip MR Tablet.
- Nicip MR Tablet decreases the effect of metoclopramide, domperidone (anti-vomit medicine).
- Nicip MR Tablet alters the effect of lipid-lowering medicine such as cholestyramine when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Nicip Mr Tablet
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.