Nebimac 5mg Tablet
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nebimac 5 MG Description
Nebimac is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and heart problems. The active ingredient in Nebimac is nebivolol.
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nebimac 5mg Tablet
- Cardlvol 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.00₹ 104.641.41% CHEAPER₹ 10.46/Tablet
- Nebivol 5mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 105.750.28% CHEAPER₹ 10.58/Tablet
Uses of Nebimac 5 MG
- High blood pressure
- Chronic heart failure
Contraindications of Nebimac 5 MG
- Allergy to nebivolol or any other ingredient of Nebimac
- Liver disease
- Low blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Breathing problems like asthma
- Overproduction of acid in stomach
- Blood circulation problems
- Thyroid problem
- A skin problem called psoriasis
Side effects of Nebimac 5 MG
- Itching or tingling
Precautions and Warnings of Nebimac 5 MG
Can I take Nebimac during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended in pregnant women. If you have pregnancy or planning a pregnancy, consult your doctor for more information and do not take at your own.
Can I take Nebimac while breastfeeding?
Do not take this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother. Please consult your doctor for more information.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nebimac?
Nebimac is known to cause fatigue and dizziness and therefore, may impact your ability of driving. Do not drive while you are taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Nebimac?
It is not known that Nebimac has interactions with alcoholic beverages. Consult your doctor for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from allergy to nebivolol or any other ingredient of Nebimac
- You are suffering from liver disease, diabetes
- You are suffering from low blood pressure
- You are suffering from heart disease, heart failure, angina,
- You are suffering from breathing problems like asthma
- You are suffering from overproduction of acid in stomach
- You are suffering from blood circulation problems
- You are suffering from thyroid problem
- You are suffering from a skin problem called psoriasis
Mode of Action of Nebimac 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Nebimac is a selective beta blocking agent. It works acts on cardiovascular system and helps in lowering blood pressure, regulates strength of heart pumping, and slows the increased heart rate. Nebimac also helps in dilation of blood vessels that further helps in controlling blood pressure....
Directions for Use of Nebimac 5 MG
The dosage of Nebimac is based on the best judgement of your doctor based on your health. Do not do any modification to the dosage without consulting a doctor. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew the tablet....
Interactions of Nebimac 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines for heart and regulating blood pressure such as lacidipine, amlodipine, lidocaine, digoxin: Concomitant use may impact the efficacy of these medicines
- Medicines for mental disorders and sedatives such as barbiturates, thioridazine, phenothiazine: Concomitant use might affect heart function or blood pressure
- Amitriptyline, fluoxetine, paroxetine: Concomitant use might affect blood pressure and heart function
- Medicines for anaesthesia: Combination affect heart function or blood pressure
- Medicines for glaucoma, asthma or widening of pupil: Concomitant use may affect blood pressure and heart function
- Baclofen: This medicine may interact with Nebimac and can impact blood pressure and heart function
- Amifostine: Concomitant use might affect blood pressure and heart function
- Antacid: When antacids are used with Nebimac, you need to discuss with your doctor to fix the timing of both medicines
Storage and disposal of Nebimac 5 MG
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store this medicine at normal conditions below temperature 30^C and away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture
- Follow medical waste management protocol in the disposal of this medicine
Dosage of Nebimac 5 MG
Do not take the extra dose of this medicine than the prescribed dose. Extra dose will not benefit you. If you take it accidentally, visit your to the nearest healthcare facility. The symptoms of overdose are slow heartbeat, fainting, low blood pressure, shortage of breath, and heart failure....
Missed a Dose
As soon as you remember about the missed dose, please take it. If it is the time to take your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double the dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nebimac be prescribed for children?
A: Nebimac has not been tested in children. Therefroe, this medicine can not be used in children.
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine if I feel better?
A: No, Nebimac can not be stopped without consulting your doctor. This can put you on risk. Take the treatment properly as described by your doctor. If you have further concerns, ask your doctor for more information.
Q: Can I become habitual to this medicine?
A: No, this medicine is not habit forming.
- NEBILET 5 mg [Nebivolol 5 mg] [Internet]. Sahpra.org.za. 2022 [cited 18 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.sahpra.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Nebilet_PIL_Adcock_MCC-Format-01-November-2000.pdf
- Nebimel 5mg Tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 18 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/7c917f77-c72f-41c1-a67e-b93fcdbb1301.pdf
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.