Nasivion 0.025% Child Nasal Drops 10ml
Nasivion 0.025 % Description
Nasivion Nasal Drop contain oxymetazoline as an active ingredient. It is a nasal decongestant used for relieving blocked nose and nasal discomfort caused by colds, allergies, and fever. Nasivion Nasa
Drop are meant for use for babies only. If you find any side effects or there is no improvement in your baby's condition, then immediately inform your doctor.
Uses of Nasivion 0.025 %
Contraindications of Nasivion 0.025 %
- If your child is allergic to Oxymetazoline or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If your child has any heart-related disease or thyroid-related disorder (Hyperthyroidism).
- If your child has an eye-related disorder (Angle-closure glaucoma).
- If your child is suffering from an enlarged prostate gland.
Side effects of Nasivion 0.025 %
- Local irritation and burning
- Dryness of the mouth and throat
- Increased nasal discharge
- Rebound congestion (upon prolonged use)
Precautions and Warnings of Nasivion 0.025 %
Other General Warnings
- Your child experience an allergic reaction upon the use of this medicine.
- You see no improvement in your child condition.
- Do not apply near eyes or mouth.
- Nasivion Nasal Drop should not be used in excess of the recommended dosage.
- Nasivion Nasal Drop should not be used for longer than ten consecutive days without medical advice.
Mode of Action of Nasivion 0.025 %
How Does It Work?
- Oxymetazoline present in Nasivion Nasal Drop is a decongestant and has vasoconstrictor properties. It narrows the infected blood vessels of nasal passage and relieves nasal congestion.
Directions for Use of Nasivion 0.025 %
- Clean your baby's nose by gently blowing over a handkerchief or tissue.
- Insert the tip into the affected nose by tilting the head forward in the upright posture.
- Instill the prescribed amount of drops.
- Do not forget to replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Nasivion 0.025 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Nasivion 0.025 %
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nasivion 0.025 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do Nasivion Nasal Drop works?
Q: Is Nasivion Nasal Drop safe?
Q: How many days Nasivion can be used?
Q: How quickly do Nasivion Nasal Drop act?
Q: What is the dose of Nasivion Nasal Drop?
Other Products from this Brand
- Nasivion Classic Adult Nasal Spray 10 Ml
- Nasivion Baby Bottle Of 10 Ml Nasal Drops
- Nasivion 0 05 Adult Drops 10 Ml
- Nasivion S 0 65 Nasal Drops 10 Ml
- Nasivion 0 01 Mini Bottle Of 10 Ml Drops
- Nasivion No Drip Nasal Spray 10 Ml
- Nasivion No Drip 0 65 Nasal Spray 10 Ml
- Nasivion S Saline Nasal Spray 10 Ml
- Nasivion 0 05 Bottle Of 10 Ml Nasal Solution