Narcogin Forte Tablet
Narcogin Forte Tablet Description
Narcogin tablet is a medication used for relieving pain and fever. It is a combination of two medicines: Paracetamol 650 mg and codeine 30 mg. It is a medicine used for reducing moderate pain and fev
r. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Pain occurs when various chemical substances in the body are released due to an injury. The brain then sends signals to the body where there is an injury to notify that something is wrong. Narcogin tablets help in blocking these chemicals and brain signals. This medicine can help reduce discomfort due to pain and rest better.
|You Save||₹19.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Codeine(30.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(650.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Moderate to severe pain|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, headache, rash, gastric problems, change in appetite, congestion, blurry vision, hypertension, anxiety, seizures.|
Uses of Narcogin Forte Tablet
- Moderate to severe pain relief in adults
Contraindications of Narcogin Forte Tablet
Side effects of Narcogin Forte Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath
Precautions and Warnings of Narcogin Forte Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience vomiting. Do not take this medication without caution if you are vomiting due to anything.
- You are on other medications or supplements, or you are planning to take Narcogin to avoid any reactions.
- You already have any kidney or liver-related issues. You may have to get some testing done when taking this medication.
- You want to stop the medicine suddenly, talk to the doctor first. Some people can experience withdrawal effects with this medicine after long-term use.
- You have been using the medicine for a long time. Try not to use this medicine continuously for more than five days, as there are chances of medicine dependency due to Codeine, an opioid.
- You experience any reaction in the skin. Narcogin has few side effects, and it's rare to have an allergic reaction to this medicine. However, if it does, consult your doctor.
Mode of Action of Narcogin Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Narcogin Forte Tablet
- Take the Narcogin tablet in recommended dose and duration.
- Do not take more than a tablet at one time without informing a doctor, as it can cause an overdose.
- Take it immediately after opening.
- Swallow the tablet entirely with a glass of water, and do not break or chew.
- Try to take this medication on time.
- Try to take it with food to prevent stomach problems.
- Check the expiration date before using it.
- Consult your doctor if you want to give it to a child.
Interactions of Narcogin Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Narcogin tablets with other pain medications can cause serious adverse effects. They can damage the liver.
- Antidepressants like linezolid, naltrexone, methylene blue, etc. They can cause increased side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, tremors, lethargy, vomitings, etc.
- Antihistamines like cetirizine and diphenhydramine can increase the effects of drowsiness.
Interactions with food items
- Do not take a Narcogin tablet with alcohol. It can lower the functioning of the liver. It also can cause side effects like fever, chills, nausea, bleeding, joint pain, bruising, itching, redness, swelling, vomiting, yellowing of skin and eyes....
Storage and disposal of Narcogin Forte Tablet
Dosage of Narcogin Forte Tablet
- Narcogin tablet overdose can cause abdominal pain, dizziness, vomiting, seizures, low blood sugar, sweating and low BP. In case of this medicine overdose, seek immediate medical treatment from the nearest medical centre....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I continue taking Narcogin tablets if the pain subsides?
Q: Can I use a Narcogin tablet with other painkillers?
- Do not take other medication that has Paracetamol or Codeine in it while using a Narcogin tablet. It increases the risk of overdose, which can cause various symptoms like dizziness, stomach bleeding, liver failure, kidney failure, stomach ulcers, etc....